HOME

FRIDAY

It honestly surprised me that any of this was real. The fact that I was doing this all with my best friend made it even more unbelievable, stuck in a state of derealization at all time didn't help on top of everything.

"The charger!" Amelia groaned as she unbuckled her belt for the fifth time, slamming the car door on her way out. She had forgotten all of her key necessities an unhealthy amount of times, I worried that she would leave something super important as well.

One thing that really had me worried was not having that connection with the boys anymore, had they changed completely to the point where we had so many differences that we won't even be able to hold a conversation? Or even had I changed that much? I don't think so.

"Girl." Amelia had been sitting in the drivers seat, "Get out of your thoughts!" She sighed.

"Sorry! I'm just so worried." I shook my head, buckling my seatbelt as we pulled out of the driveway. I stared at my house as we did so, I was so not going to miss it for these two weeks.

I was going to miss Pontiac though, "I hope Ethan doesn't forget to feed Pontiac." I groaned at the thought of my cat starving.

"He won't." She rubbed a hand on my thigh, taking her eyes off of the road for a few split seconds to comfort me from my worries.

"You need to stop stressing about everything, we're gonna go see two of your other best friends and life will be great, well maybe not great but-" She cut herself off from unleashing anything that would make me worry even more.

"Just think about the positive things." She finalized her summary as she placed her hand back on to the steering wheel. She was right, I needed to loosen up a little.

But honestly there was no positives at the moment. I didn't realize until now how nerve racking this really was, how could I ever just stay friends with him. I was going to have to really contain myself as I was staying there, especially having others around.

——
3RD PERSON

Scott's  leg bounced up and down as he bit down on his bottom lip, awaiting Ivory's arrival at the designated place that they had all chosen to meet at, which was of course their house. Ruby was sat at his side as they waited on the porch, "Yo, you need to chill the fuck out." he spoke as Scott began to chew on the nail of his thumb.

A pair of headlights from the car in front of them took over their vision and it only caused Scotts nerves to be sent into a spiral.

He had waited long and very impatiently to see her all week, but now that he was actually about to see her he was extremely worried for a reason that he himself couldn't figure out.

The car came to a complete stop and the girls gathered their stuff, Ivory having to be snapped out of her trance as she stared at him through the window infront of her.

"Do I look okay?" Ivory asked her friend before getting out of the car, "You look great." She smiled back at her, twisting a coil to its original curl for her.

Ivory took an unexpected deep breath before stepping out of her car, Amelia following her actions, a lot less stressed than her.