TWO TYPA TRIPS

"I'm kind of nervous.." I sent a look towards Ivory as she spoke, "Why are you nervous shorty?" I replied as she sat next to me.

"I've never been on a plane before." she gave me a worried look.

"I gotchu shawtyyy," She sent a half assed smile "it's not even scary trust."

"Yeah says the guy who's probably been in plenty." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not rich enough for all of that." I laughed, "You will be after this tour." she exclaimed.

——

I waited for a response but one never came as he looked away.

"What..." I said cautiously as he shook his head.

"You're just gonna go silent for a few days and then go back to normal again?" I could see his shoulders tense.

"You thought I didn't notice?" I turned towards the window, "I don't enjoy feeling unwanted you know?" I mumbled.

"I was just bein a pussy." He spoke making me look, "It was a pussy ass move I don't know why I did that..." He gained quiet the more he spoke.

"Then why'd you do it." He finally turned towards me.

"I didn't want you to think differently of me," I furrowed my brows in confusion "when we told you we were pretty known." He shrugged.

"Scott," I sent a sympathetic look "I wouldn't think of you any different even if the whole world knew you."

I could tell her let out a sharp breath, "Even Ruby, you guys helped me out a lot... seriously, and i'm sorry I haven't thanked you."

Now he looked a little confused, "For that night... I just never wanted to talk about it, but i'm seriously so grateful that you were there and for everything you've done for me."

"Of course shawty." He let out a smile, "Now don't get all sappy on me." he laid an arm over my shoulders and I leaned my head into him as a 'hug'.

After a few seconds we both collected ourselves, "So what's your guys' name?"

"Huh?" Scott basically recoiled back.

"Your stage name?" I laughed.

"Oh my bad shawty," I shook my head "Suicideboys, dolla signs on the S'."

"$uicideboy$?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's a long story."

"I have time." I replied.

Scott got distracted when the intercom was turned on and the pilot proceeded to tell us that we were taking off.

"You ready girl?" The sass that this man has never failed to make me smile.

"Guess so." I fastened my seatbelt, as did he.

As we left the ground and were now in the air it felt no different taking me by surprise.

The pilot stated that we were now free to do whatever so we all went over to the bar that they provided.