I CAN'T ANYMORE

3RD PERSON

"I'll shut up once you're off of them, sorry that me and Aristos care." Ivory threw her hands up, throwing them smack back down against the counter in front of her.

"C'mon Scott." Meanwhile Aristos tried to get Scott to surrender, gently squeezing at his shoulders, pushing him back down into his seat. Scott on the other hand was not having one bit of it, using every advantage in his frail drugged body that he could. Once the long haired Aristos had safely put him back into his seat on the couch he immediately raised his knee and kicked him straight in the stomach, knocking the wind out of Aristos as he gasped. Ivory's face held a strong look of shock as she watched how fast things escalated, completely flabbergasted at this new side to Scott's anger.

"Yo! You need to chill the fuck out Scott!" Aristos voice rattled the home of the three, startling Ivory.

"It was fucking you, huh?" Scott shouted as he managed to push his head around Aristos, staring into the eyes of the terrified girl who stood across the room.

"What-" The angered blonde cut her off.

"That's why you've been so fucking stuck on the drug topic! I should've knew the first time we fucked!" Ivory was filled with shock and fear all at the same time, not knowing what she should do at this point.

Truth is, Ivory had never seen such actions come out of Scott other than the night that they had met. She had never known what he was capable of, but his cousin on the other hand knew of all the things that he had ever done, only making him completely stressed out as he tried his best to get him out of such state.

Only his cousin and others that they had grown up with knew what Scott could ever do when he was as angry as he was and nobody ever dared to bring this side of him out. Ivory wasn't trying to but the mix of anger and tons of drugs had really gotten to him, completely messing him up on top of his multiple mental disorders.

"I don't know what you're talking about Scott." The young girl shook her head repeatedly, her brown coils shaking with every twist of her head.

"Oh come on, Ivory." The way he was talking sent chills down the both of their spines, Scott had something seriously evil in him the moment he got to this state and Aristos knew that he could only try his best to stop it from worsening.

"You can stop playing this innocent act. You think I didn't notice the Xans?" His face would surely haunt Ivory, not even a fear that her own mother could give her.

"Scott I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!" She was on the verge of tears as she glanced from Aristos to Scott, Aristos looking completely disappointed and hopeless.

"Just admit you took my fucking pills!" Scott screamed at her, making Ivory flinch at the sudden noise.

"I don't even go in your fucking room!" Ivory could feel like tears in her eyes as her vision went blurry.

"You're a fucking liar!"

Ivory was on the verge of an anxiety attack, she gripped onto her loose skin on her stomach through her shirt, feeling nauseous with every sway, her head pounded and her breathing sped up. Aristos caught onto this and went to cool Scott off, earning another push from his cousin.