ECSTASY

Scott wasted absolutely no time as he slid my dress just above my thighs, revealing my panties that I then pulled down.

"That's all I needed to hear." He voiced as he pulled his own pants down, allowing his bulge to push up against his boxers.

He quickly pulled those down as well, giving me very little time to look as he positioned himself against my flaps.

"Wait." he stood still as he froze in his spot, "Do I needa get a condom?" he asked taking me by surprise from how intoxicated he was to remember that.

"I'm on the pill." I breathed out ready for him.

He spoke no words other than to tell me to turn around, my hands splayed across the door as he inserted himself into my heat.

I groaned as I felt him enter me, hearing a few grunts from him as he went in raw.

"Fuck!" I groaned as he held my head against the door, pushing his full length into me.

"You feel so good Ivory..." I could feel his hot breath speak into my ear as it lingered of alcohol.

The room felt hot and sweaty the longer we went on, our skin connecting between every thrust.

We filled the silence with moans and low curse words, well mostly me.

I could hear Scott whimper as he pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth, turning me on even more.

The soft and low noises of Scott brought me closer to my climax as I could feel the knot tie in my lower abdomen.

"Faster, Scott!" I practically begged in my state of intoxication.

Despite my embarrassment to this, Scott listened to my command a little too well.

His low groan in my ear brought him to my attention, "I'm almost done baby... just hold on." Scott said it so quietly yet it still seemed to come out so overpowering.

A few more thrusts from Scott and we were both at our climax, his warmth filling my walls as I tightened on him.

His length twitching inside of me as he slowly pulled out, my moans would have definitely been heard through the whole house.

"Fuck..." Scott whispered as he pulled out, his liquids pouring down my legs.

We both cleaned up and I didn't even realize what had happened until I caught a glimpse of his eyes, looking straight into mine.

This was real and I wasn't just dreaming.

I knew at the start of the evening that it wasn't a good idea to drink but I was just expecting a horrible hangover and a few conversation regrets not this.

We were both now fully dressed while Scott had answered a phone call from Aristos.

"Yeah i'll be right there." Scott replied before hanging up.

"Gotta go." was all that Scott had said to me, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I shook my head before leaving a little after him, heading towards the drinks.

As I walked downstairs I could see Ari and Scott talking before Scott walked off with some girl.

I rolled my eyes as I picked up a bottle of Pink Whitney, walking towards a group of girl that I had been talking to before the events of tonight.

"Ivory!" The small redhead took me into her arms, "We're taking ecstasy!" she held a small red pill in between her frail fingers.

"You want one, Ivy?" the black haired girl to the right of me asked as she held one in the palm of her hand.

The whole group stared at me waiting for my response, making me nervous.

I had taken pills before at a few parties so I figured why not.

I picked the small pill full of color up before swinging it into my mouth, the redhead pouring a bottle of vodka into my mouth to wash it down.

"Thanks." I smiled at her, "I never got your guys' names."

"I'm Lanie." The bubbly redhead responded, "Ashley." The blonde girl who hadn't dared to speak up until now smiled at me, "Carly." The black haired girl waved.

"I love your hair, Ashley." I motioned to her waved dirty blonde hair, earning a smile from her, "Thank you." I could tell she was out of it.

"Well i'm gonna go find some of my friends." I gave each of them a wave as they said they're 'okay's'.

I had completely forgotten who I was looking for and now danced with a group of guys, the feeling of ecstasy taking over.

We had swayed to some crappy club music before one of them gripped onto my thigh, instantly tensing at the feeling.

I quickly pulled away and excused myself, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." They were definitely on a lot of things because they didn't even acknowledge me.

My hands gained clammy as my blood ran cold, shoving past the crowds of people.

I desperately searched for Aristos in the couch again, but only to be met with Germ.

I wasn't upset about it though.

"Hey Shorty." He smiled as he reached his arm out for me to sit infront of.

"Havin fun?" I shrugged.

"You can say that." I laughed out a breath.

I contemplated asking for a second, "Do you wanna come in the back with me? It's fucking hot." I said breathing heavy.

He sent me a smile, "Yeah let's go." I could tell he was sobering up and that reassured me.

I quickly got up as he followed behind me, holding his hand in mine to not lose each other in the crowds of people.

I don't even think there was meant to be this many people in the house, huge safety hazard.

I immediately took a deep breath as I let the cold November air hit me.

We sat on lawn chairs around the covered pool, I stared at the stars, the sky spinning in every direction.

For a few seconds my vision went blurry before a loud bang was heard throughout the house.

Me and Germ looked at each other as everyone ran inside of the house.

Everything was moving in slow motion, it felt like a movie.

A horror movie.

1032 words