BATHROOM

I was filled with joy as I watched the boys last performance of the tour, seeing the affect that they had on their fans was an incredible feeling and I couldn't help but wonder how they themselves felt about it.

They had closed the show with 'Antarctica' which I had grown to love the more I heard it.

Their music had become my favorite, even some of the unreleased stuff they had showed me.

I was completely baffled the first time Scott had told me that he was the one who actually was creating all of the beats.

"You like it?" Scott wrapped an arm around my neck as he guided me towards the same direction that his cousin was going towards.

"Loved it." I smiled at Scott as we got inside of a spacious black van, everyone who was on tour here as well.

My attention reverted towards Ruby and Germ who held two Nerf guns, yelling at Shakewell to open the door.

As the door swung open a street full of fan who had just came from tour came into view.

Scott laughed as they shot at their fans, Ruby taking a few more shots hiding behind the car door before closing it.

"Yooo! Drive by was insane." Germ giggled.

I loved Germs voice, he never failed to make me laugh.

"I'm so fucking tired man." Aristos groaned as he pulled his arms over his eyes as he laid on the hotel bed.

"Yo," Scott practically popped up off the bed, "What if we throw a party when we get back to LA?"

"Whatever man." Ari mumbled as he doze off to sleep.

"Do that sound good to you, baby?"

Baby?

"I guess..." I was slightly not sure after what had happened at the last party.

I guess Scott had sensed it, "I'll protect you, remember?" I thought back to that night when he swore to protect me.

"I know." I gave him a small smile to reassure him.

"Y'all ready to get fucking lit?" Scott hyped everyone up as he brought out the alcohol.

Everyone in the house cheered as Scott took a shot.

"Now take your shirt off!" a woman's voice was heard from somewhere in the house as Scott finished his shot.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of how many girls Scott would be hooking up with tonight, not that I was jealous just seems kind of weird.

I was already tipsy from the pregame shots that me and Ruby had taken together so I was ready to get fully drunk.

I walked by the kitchen counter grabbing a solo cup and mixing in a bit of everything.

Not before adding Sprite of course, Ruby swears everything tastes better when mixing Sprite.

He was so wrong.

It was the most rancid taste I had ever tasted, but did that stop me from drinking it? Absolutely not.

I came across Ruby and Germ sitting on the sofa, a girl clamped on Germs side as he passed the blunt to Oddy.

"Heyyy guys!" I smiled as I took the blunt from Aristos.

He didn't even mind to my surprise, "Wassup shawtyyy!" Germs words slurred from the amount of alcohol that he had consumed.

"Ari your gon-" I quickly apologized, "Sorry.."

"No it's okay, you like family girl." Aristos reassured me after I had first named him.

I smiled at his response even though he was completely wasted, "Do you guys know where Scott went?"

"Probably upstairs fucking some bitch." Aristos laughed at his joke, knowing that it was probably true.

"Alright.. I'm gonna head to the bathroom."

"Byeeee!" Germ chirped.

I laughed as I walked away, pushing through the crowds of people as they attempted to dance while drunk.

I finally reached the bathroom which surprisingly was empty, I quickly locked the door before resting my hands on the counter.

My tight black dress was constantly riding up my thighs and I desperately wanted to take it off.

I fixed my perfectly curled hair that was now a complete frizzy mess the best that I could.

As I finished up I exited the bathroom almost getting trampled on by a slutty couple who were practically fucking already.

"Fuck..." I wiped my dress with my hand as I realized that something out of their cup had fell on to me.

"You not havin fun shawty?" I was surprised to see Scott right in front of me, smelling of weed and heavy alcohol.

"Not really." I sighed as I tried to dry my dress.

"You look real good tonight, did I tell you that?" Scott gripped onto my hips as he whispered into my ear.

I was too drunk to even realize what was really going on.

"Oh really?" I smirked as I pulled away to look at him.

"Yes..." his eyes shifted towards my lips, "You do something different?"

"Not at all." I shook my head.

The couple from the bathroom exited, "What's up with you?" I asked as he never acts like this, forgetting that we were both drunk.

"Felt like I needed to voice my opinion." A sly smirk appeared on his face as he glanced from me to the bathroom.

"C'mere.." I followed as he guided me, hand in hand towards the same bathroom I had just came out of.

"What's up Scott?" I pretended to be clueless but I knew exactly what I was doing.

Scott didn't hesitate to push his lips onto mine.

His soft lips harshly pushing onto mine before turning slow then back to the same rough movement as before, I didn't fight his touch as his fingers grazed the sides of my thighs.

Slowly rubbing them up towards my ass, quickly squeezing as his pace on my lips fastened.

We became sloppy and out of breath, Scott detached his lips to take a breath before reattaching them onto my neck. Pulling the soft skin of my neck into his mouth, creating visible red marks.

"Scott..." I whined out in pleasure.

"What do you want baby." I felt his breath on my neck as he took a moment to speak.

"You."

1022 words