SEND A PIC

I had decided to stay at Amelia's house after work since we had took up a couple more hours during rush and now it was too late for me to drive home. I was always paranoid when driving in the dark, too afraid that i'd become reckless and crash somewhere.

"You better not steal the blanket again." I glared at Amelia as she hopped into her queen sized bed.

"That was like one time!" She groaned as she twisted onto her beside me.

"Yeah one time a month for each time that I come over." I squinted as she shrugged.

"If I don't remember, it didn't happen." I scoffed "Sure, Am." I clicked through Netflix on my phone.

"One day i'll get us a laptop, don't worry." I reassured her as we both huddled close to see the phone screen.

"I'm okay with this." She shrugged, throwing the blanket over our backs.

"What kind of movie did you wanna watch?" I asked as I skimmed through hundreds of movies.

"You already know." I cackled at the thought that came to me, "$uicide, death row." I sang the lyrics leaving Amelia confused.

"What?" She stared in confusion, "Ugh," I faced her, "I really need to put you on."

I shook my head before clicking on a movie called 'countdown'. Me and Amelia had become horror enthusiasts, we had watched almost every horror movie on Netflix so far.

Once I had pressed start I rested my chin onto my forearms, Amelia copying me and doing the same.

"Oh yeah," Amelia perked up making me turn towards her, "Ethan asked me about you."

"What?" I kept my head down, "About what?"

"He was just asking if you were okay, said he didn't know if you wanted him texting you." She laid back down on the bed.

"Oh, what'd you tell him?" I grew curious of the whole conversation.

"I just said he should ask you that." I hummed in response as I tried to pay attention to the movie.

I wouldn't really have cared what she told him either way, I trusted her to do what would be best for me.

"Well that's pretty fucking stupid, why would even download the app after people died from it." Amelia bursted out.

"Right?" I turned my face to look at hers, she was visibly mad at the film. I laughed at how worked up these movies got her.

As I turn my head back I get a notification from instagram, not being able to read it as my banners were hidden.

I ignored it since I didn't want to miss the movie for a single notification, but it became hard to ignore once I got another and then another.

"You're not gonna check that?" Amelia offered but I declined, "No, i'll just check after." I murmured from under my arms.

ding

"Just check it." Amelia sat up onto her knees. I sat up shortly after to pick up my phone, Amelia hovered over it as I clicked onto instagram.