EARTH IS FLAT

Ivory was glad that she wasn't nearly as fucked up as Amelia; the girl sure could hold her weed but the second a drop of alcohol came in, it's like a thunderstorm.

After buckling her up, Ivory shuts the door behind her, thanking Ruby for taking her.

She stumbled over towards her small car, looking absolutely cheap next to Ruby's Mercedes. Scott watched her every move as she did so, she felt a little uncomfortable being watched while she drunkly tried to figure out how to walk back to a car, but it was fine because it was Scott.

"Never got to tell you how good you looked tonight." Scott said the moment she opened the door, God he had a way with words.

"Oh yeah?" Ivory asked as she sat down.

"Oh yeah." He tried his best to sound sexy but really it sounded like some intercom commercial.

"I never knew that New Orleans was this much fun." Ivory sighed as her fun was now over, or so she thought.

"Yeah that really depends on what side you're on..." Scott shook his head at her comment, though he was right.

"So much fucking traffic." He sighed as he slumped down into his seat, ready to sit there for at least an hour.

"Amelia got so drunk, Ari is probably crying right now." The youthful girl laughed at the fact that he had to be with her for another hour.

"I think he fucks with her." Scott smirked, "Really?" she asked genuinely.

"Yeah he's been all nervous around her." Now that's he's said that Ivory took it as an opening to admit to Amelia's actions too, "Amelia has too!" Ivory turned in her seat.

"Ruby's in loveee." Ivory sung as she looked up to the sky, holding her heart in the palm of her hand.

"You lied." Ivory said as she sunk back to her seat.

"About what?" Scott said confused at the false accusation.

"You said the drinks were good, they tasted like fucking acid." Ivory cringed at the remembrance.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant that they get you drunk real good." He laughed at my stupidity.

"And it looks like to me they were good." He based it off of her drunk actions.

"Doesn't feel like it." She rolled her eyes, claiming that she wasn't drunk.

Ivory sat in her seat, arms folded against each other as they waited to move.

"How long is this going to take." Ivory groaned getting impatient as her short temper from the alcohol kicked in and it felt like thirty minutes had already passed.

"I'll give it an hour." He flicked his hand.

She sighed as she unbuckled her seatbelt, swinging her feet over to the driver seat, on Scott's lap.

"Can you take my heels off?" Ivory asked as her feet were already on his lap.

"Yeah, baby." His soft calming voice called to her. She was so feral anytime he talked, his voice had something special about it. The deep New Orleans accent and the low growl that he produced was probably it, or the fact that he sounded clean and clear.