NEW BEGINNINGS

"Scott?" Her voice practically sung to me on the other side of the phone, creating a churning in my stomach to which I didn't understand.

Not until I got up and checked outside to see the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, the only girl that i've every truly loved.

"Coming." Was all I said before pressing the red button which then ended the call, pocketing my phone before I walked outside to meet her.

"Oddy!" I shouted to him before going outside, two cars were parked in the large driveway.

She immediately opened her car door, stepping out of it. To me it felt like some type of movie scene, she comes out looking hot as fuck in slow motion and I stand there watching in absolute fucking awe.

She didn't say anything, not even when she slammed her body against mine in a deep hold against our bodies, I just stood there holding and rubbing her like I hadn't felt her before.

"Hey Scott." Amelia said sarcastically with a big smile on her face as she walked by and into the house with a few bags in her hands.

I could only assume that it had been a couple minutes of us just straight up holding on to each other, that was until I finally pulled away because if I didn't then no one would, we'd just stand there forever.

"I'm sorry for being dramatic, i'm willing to make it work. Well-" she paused as she threw her hands up while looking around at her surroundings, "Obviously." She laughed, how could someone laugh so sweetly.

"I came off real dramatic too." I rolled my eyes at my doings, "I'm just glad you're here," I contemplated saying the cringey line but I did, "girlfriend." I cheesed at her like a middle school boy in his first relationship.

"God," She laughed, slightly pushing my gut, "you're so stupid."

"Yeah, you like it though." She rolled her eyes; and it definitely wasn't going to be the last time that I made her.

"Maybe just a little, not when you're being 'dickhead stupid' though." She smiled at me, her eyes clenching and squeezing together as she did so.

"I try my best not to be." I frowned a bit, quickly picking my face back up before falling into self pity for my own actions.

"Well," She sighed, "wanna help me with my bags, boyfriend?" she turned to steal a glance as she motioned to her car.

"Sure thing, girlfriend." I replied as I began walking towards her trunk.

——

"Why the fuck is he looking at me like that?" I said as I stared down the cat infront of me, being held by his one and only owner.

"How the fuck does a cat even clench his eyebrows together, do they even got eyebrows?" I questioned how a creature like this could even be real.

"Don't be mean to him Scott." Ivory defended him, "Here," She placed the light grey cat in front of me, "pet him."

I instantly turned to give her a look, "I don't wanna." I crossed my arms as I leaned back.

"Scott." She groaned, "He doesn't bite." She looked at me with fake sadness.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as I sat back up, reaching my hand over the cat's back just enough to drag it down and onto him.