I LOVE YOU

I didn't even bother knocking after I got the text, I slowly peeled open his door.

"Hi." I smiled towards him, he was the only guy to make me this nervous.

"Come here." He smiled as he peeled back his blanket.

I took the chance and did what he said, snuggling under his blanket. I missed his warmth next to me.

"Sober looks so good on you." I whispered as I placed an arm on him.

"Feels good too." He implied that being with me made him feel good.

I was so proud of him, it's not easy getting to where he is now.

He cleared his throat, "I wanna show you something." he said as he reached for his laptop at the end of his bed.

I sat up against his bed frame, "Did you listen to the album?" He asked.

I nodded in reply, "Yeah." he looked to me in surprise, "I Want to Die in New Orleans?" I shook my head.

"No, but you showed me remember." I was sure that he didn't remember actually.

"Yeah but remember that one song I had to finish to publish the album?" I nodded as I looked up into his eyes. It was nice to finally see the full color, not just the big dark pupils full of evil.

"Well I finished it, and wanted to show you." He clicked around with his keypad until he hit a file, clicking play.

I listened carefully, taking in the lyrics. The beat was beautiful and the harmony of Ruby's voice was so soothing.

Then Scott's verse reeled in, it was sad to think that he actually felt like this. I didn't want anything bad for him, he deserved the world.

Finally the chorus ruled out, ending the song as it faded out.

I looked up to him as soon as it was over, "That was beautiful." he laughed at my response.

"No i'm serious." I frowned as he laughed at me.

"Talking about suicide is so beautiful, Ivory." he laughed, "I'm just playing, I know what you mean."

I shook my head at his 'joke', "I really like how you guys aren't afraid to talk about your problems, it's nice knowing someone relates to your pain. You guys deserve all the love that you got, seriously." I could go on and on about how proud I was.

"I wrote the whole song, you know what it was about?" He asked me, grazing my stomach with his finger.

"Suicide." I stated the obvious.

"No... well yes but-" He closed his eyes to hide his laugh, "I wrote it about you." I blinked at him in confusion.

"What? Why would you do that? Play it again." I sighed needing to really listen to it.

He clicked the pad 'Meet Mr. Nice Guy' and it began to play out, "Don't feel bad." he stated before Ruby started singing.

Don't feel bad? How could I not when he literally talks about killing himself and then says it's about me.