FUCK

After a few hours of searching for Scott we began to lose hope, a pinging rang through my ears as we were close to an empty tank.

I had thought long and hard and figured that it was best to do so, "Hey Ari?" I spoke, my voice lingered with tiredness.

Aristos glanced at me before speaking, keeping his hands on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, what's up?" his voice was also strained and exhausted from yelling out to Scott.

"I think i'm going to stay at my friends for a bit..." I suggested as I stared out of the window, "maybe Scott will want to come back."

I could almost feel the look on his face, turning to see that I was right.

"Are you serious?" he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes." I nodded in confirmation.

Aristos shook his head in disagreement, "Honestly Ivory, I can't stop you. If you want to go, then go but I can't guarantee that Scott will want that for you." Aristos explained, his voice filled with an unknown emotion.

"If Scott doesn't want that for me then he can text me." I wiggled the phone as I held it up in the air.

The two cousins had bought it for me about a month ago while we were on tour, deciding that it would be best since they weren't always home.

"Okay..." he sighed, "Are you seriously sure Ivory?" the Rover truck had came to a full stop as we pulled into the driveway.

The long car drive gave me a lot of time to think about what I was about to do, "Yes." I finished, Aristos looking me straight in the face.

——

"Fuck!" I shouted as I realized that some junkie whore had cheated me out of $20.

I kicked the empty corona bottle that laid next to me, watching it split into hundreds of pieces as the leftover beer splattered onto the concrete. The grey cement turning into a darker shade as the liquid stained it, seeping through a slight crack in the foundation.

I got into my SUV before driving off to Courtney's house.

I had met her at one of the parties that we had thrown, occasionally heading there whenever I needed to relieve some stress.

I popped an Oxy before hopping out of the vehicle.

The knocks that my knuckles sent through the door called her down, I could tell that she had rushed to the door.

Her eyes met mine as soon as she opened the door, letting me into her home.

I stared at her body, her shorts revealing just enough ass to get me going.

She knew what I was here for, and I knew that she deeply wanted the same. Her eyes filled with mischief as her hand glided down my chest, not saying a single word to each other.

She guided her hand to cuff my hard on, instantly making me freeze.

Eager to take the stress off of my shoulders I took her into my arms, pushing her back as she bent over the kitchen counter.