I CARE

I followed behind him as he practically stomped into the house like an infant throwing a tantrum.

The fresh air conditioning and the smell of Febreze coating an odor of marijuana met me as I pushed through the half closing door that Scott tried to shut me out from.

"Are you serious?" I asked out of disbelief, his childish acts completely taking me by surprise.

——

Aristos turned his head at the sound of Ivory's yelling, causing a scene for no reason.

His arm hanging over the couch's backside as his body laid along the cushion.

"Yo, what now?" Oddy looked tired, I was too, Ivory had been acting like my mother and it was really getting on my nerves.

"Nothing." I shook my head as I made my way into the kitchen, trying my best to ignore her as I shuffled through the cabinet.

"It's not nothing, Scott needs some fucking help." I rolled my eyes at her comment, knowing that she was only angry and would get over it.

I could hear her door slam and at that point Oddy was confused as fuck, so I filled him in.

"Scott, I told you she sounded upset," he placed a hand on his forehead "this is why I didn't want you going."

I leaned back, "So you're taking her side?"

"Why are you guys fighting? You know damn well that you would kill almost anyone that fucked with her, stop acting like you ain't got some soft spot for her."

Was he fucking insane?

"Don't even give me that look because i've seen you guys together, you know, when you're not having your episodes." he raised his brows towards me as he stared at me.

I could tell that he was being serious but what was coming out of his mouth was fucking crazy.

"So I talk to her a lot, show her a little affection, don't mean I got something for her?" It came out more as a question and I began to question myself.

"Nah man, you know what i'm talking about, you've told me how much you think about that night with her. I know she's on your mind." he shook his head.

This motherfucker was manipulating me right now, they set this shit up or something.

Paranoid, I stood straight, "Your fucking with me, I wouldn't give a fuck if she left right now." I stood my ground.

"Remember the last time she left? You were a fucking mess." He almost laughed.

"You don't know what you're talking about." I crinkled my face in frustration.

"You need her Scott-" I cut him off.

"What the fuck?" I raised my voice.

I started to walk away as I grew to be fed up with all of his bullshit, "Scott." Ruby started again.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I slammed my door, locking myself in isolation, a dark cold room with useless shit scattered around.