♚ 《7》 ♚ Undertaker

✥ 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖔... 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Where are you Light?" I said as I walked through the streets of London trying to find him. I walked alone and clueless for a while until some older men started to approach me. They were drunk and it was dark out. Everyone's probably asleep right now.

"Well would you look at that, a young noble...~" One of them drunkenly slurred.

I backed away and another one of the drunk men took my wrists. "Where ya think you're going, kid?!" He yelled at me, closely bringing his face to mine.

I gagged at the scent of alcohol that left his mouth. " Leave me alone," I said, attempting to rip my arms away from him.

Surprisingly it worked and then I broke out into a sprint down the street. I turned right into an alley, hoping for some secret escape or another alley to run into, but all I got was a dead end.

"Heh, thought you could escape us kid?~" I turned around and the drunken men slowly made their way towards me. When they walked they wobbled, but that didn't stop them from making their way towards me.

"Leave me alone!" I suddenly grew courage and yelled at them.

"Oh, well what do we have here?"

"You get the hell out of here!" One of the drunken men yelled angrily.

Within a blink of an eye, all the drunken men were on the ground. I couldn't tell if they were dead or not, but this was my chance to run. Where are you Light!  I asked myself.

The man approached me with a wide smile on his face. He had long gray hair with a long visible scar across his face. He was also really tall.

"Don't worry Lord (L/n), I won't hurt you."

My tense gaze, softened once he said that. Although I had no right to believe him, something told me he wasn't going to hurt me.

"Come with me Miss (L/n), I'll take care of you until your caretaker comes." He offered his hand.

"Thank you... Mister..."

"Undertaker."

✥ Present Time ✥

"Undertaker." You said his name as you stood in his shop.

"Hello, Lady (Y/n) it's the greatest pleasure to see you again." He took your hand and kissed it lightly.