♚ 《8》 ♚ Undertaker PT.2

✥✥✥

"You know how this goes, Lord Phantomhive." The Undertaker smiled wide.

"I'm lost here undertaker, what do you-Light!"

Light covered your ears and Sebastian covered Ciel's. Ciel Closed his eyes and wore a frown of annoyance upon his face. You looked at Sebastian and he was saying things to the Undertaker. The Undertaker rolled off the coffin and laughed hysterically. He grabbed his stomach and tears formed under his eyes from laughter.

"What did you say?" You looked over to Sebastian.

"Nothing of your concern Milady." Sebastian sent you his usual smile.

You fought the urge to blush, and remained as straight-faced as ever. "If that's how it is, then I suppose I can't do anything about it." You mumbled.

Ciel rolled his eyes at Sebastian and looked over at the Undertaker.

"We need to know about the bodies from the victims of Killer Kail."

Undertaker leaned over the coffin and smiled wide, "Alright Lord Phantomhive I'll tell you. After all, you already paid the price."

" The victims were all killed the same way, a stab in the neck, but... stabbed in different ways. Half the kills were stabbed on the right side of the neck, whereas the other half was stabbed on the left side of the neck."

"I see... So perhaps there is a possibility, there are two killers working together and they have made a mistake in their kills." You said.

"You could be right. There may actually be two killers, conspiring with one another." Ciel agreed.

"My!~ Lord (Y/n) has grown very much in the past years.~" Undertaker said.

"Of course I have, I'm not a little girl anymore." You said.

"Ah, you're right. How old are you now?"

" I am fifteen years old."

"Ahh!~ Oh how time passes!-"

"Undertaker we're not done yet. I have one more question for you." Ciel said.

"Where did the killings last take place?"

"Near the Saint Pleasanton Church."

"I see we, should make our way there then," Ciel said.

"We'll be on our way then, until then Undertaker."

"Goodbye."