Return from the Serpent's lab

Alright we're now done with the Serpent lab arc. Next arc is coming up soon. Now then let's let the characters rest as you get reading.

"Finally, decided to join us," said Sasuke's Sensei. He held his famous eye smile as Sasuke smiled back. "Sorry but a snake got in my way." replied Sasuke to which the eyes of his Sensei darken. "From what Sakura has told us it was a lot more than that." stated Kakashi. Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, and Tenten had all arrived back in the village a couple days ago. Naruto had let out a lone shout letting everyone know before he passed out. Sasuke was in the same boat, he got inside of the village, and it all went dark. They hadn't returned home without a prize though. Karin was still alive, so they brought her with them. While she was being interrogated, Sasuke was resting in the hospital.

"Sakura's already awake." said Sasuke surprised at the news. "Everyone is now. Sakura's just in the best shape. Neji and Tenten on the other hand are still being treated just like you." explained Kakashi to which Sasuke nodded. "What about Naruto?" "He's still asleep. You've been gone for 2 weeks, and Naruto stayed up and waited for you all that time. But don't worry he has Hinata looking over him."

"That sounds like my blond-haired teammate alright." said Sasuke with a fond little smile. "Where's Sakura by the way I need to talk to her about something." said Sasuke trying to sound as causal as possible. "Oh, did something important happen in Orochimaru's base." Kakashi smirked knowingly. He enjoyed seeing a faint blush creep up on Sasuke's cheeks as he laughed. "Don't worry she's right outside," he said opening the door for Sakura. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." he smirked as a blushing Sakura walked inside of the room.

"Neji, Tenten I was so worried," shouted Lee as he wrapped the two of them in a hug. An impressive feat seeing how the two of them were resting in different beds. "I'm so happy you made it back." he shouted, roping them in even tighter. "You must have shown some real youth to escape I'm proud of you," said their Sensei Might Guy flashing them a big thumbs up.

"It did," said Tenten once Lee let them go. "Indeed, it was likely one of my hardest battles." claimed Neji. "I bet I could give you an even more youthful fight Neji." "Lee not now. They have not recovered yet, but after you can prove your youth." said Guy as Lee began to cry. "Guy-Sensei." "Lee." "Gu-," began Lee before Tsunade and Shizune entered the room. "Alright that's enough of you two." said the Hokage as she forced the two jumpsuit wears outside of the room.

"Lady Hokage." said Neji and Tenten as they straightened up in their beds. "Shizune begin their checkup. Now then tell me everything you can remember about my teammates base." ordered Tsunade as Shizune got to work. As Shizune began to check their heartbeats Tenten went ahead and answered. "I fought someone with a power boosting technique similar to the curse mark, but it felt different like a purer version of it."

"That makes sense with everything Jiraiya has told me." thought Tsunade as Neji began to speak. "My foe had the power to turn into water to dodge attacks or to launch his own. Even if I moved faster than he could see he would still turn into water. My other enemy the one we bought make can shoot sealing chains out of her body." Tsunade nodded as Shizune talked. "Lady Tsunade both of them are healing fine." "Alright, Neji Tenten rest up." said the Hokage as she and Shizune left.

Naruto's eyes opened as light flooded into them. He took in the familiar surroundings of his apartment. Although there was one thing that wasn't normally there. Hinata Hyuga sat on a small chair sitting only a few feet away from Naruto's bed. "Hinata what are you doing here?" asked Naruto as he sat up. "Didn't I tell you to trust me." she stated.

"Will yeah, but I didn't know you meant like this." "I was just making sure you were fine. You spent two weeks without sleeping so I wanted to make sure you were okay." "True." said Naruto as he began to stand up. "How long have I been out?" "Two days. Tsunade even came down to check on you once." "Dang, I think that's the longest I've ever slept for."