Time to train part2

I'm making all of my new parts shorter so you can get them sooner. But that's all I got to say up here so I hope you like it. 

"Who are you," Naruto asked the huge toad that appeared under him. "Name is Gamabunta and I am guessing you are Naruto Jiraiya heir," said Gamabunta. "Yeah, I'm the heir of good old Pervy uncle here," said Naruto pointing at Jiraiya making Gamabunta laugh. Gamakichi said, "Pervy uncle is a good one but not everyone would get it so what would be another good one for him." To Jiraiya despair they all started thinking about another good nick name for him which he knew he would hate. Naruto then said, "I got it pervy sage it's a great nickname for him," making Gamabunta laugh and say, "I think I like this heir of yours's pervy sage." Jiraiya was so mad at Naruto he replied with, "Good then you can keep him," causing Gamabunta to stop laughing. Naruto said, "You don't have to be so angry pervy sage." Jiraiya was starting to get fed up and said, "Naruto if you don't come with me right now and stop calling me pervy sage I will stop helping you in your training." Naruto said, "Sorry Jiraiya," as he began to walk over to Jiraiya. As he was walking away Gamakichi said, "Sell out." Naruto, hearing that turned around, did some hand seals and said, "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough take that," as Gamakichi was hit by a strong gust of wind knocking him off of Gamabunta head.

XXX

10 days later

Sakura was really starting to hate Zabuza. Zabuza had made her wear 50-pound weights on each of her legs for the whole day and if that wasn't enough, he also made her run at least 5 miles every day. He also made her work on the hiding in the mist jutsu and water clone jutsu until she runs out of Charka. Haku was just as bad making her work on her senbon throwing everyday. But her charka and speed were already greater than what she used to have, and she could now always hit the taught with a senbon. Today though instill of her newfound normal training she was going to be trained by whoever was training Naruto today as they had a few more questions my Zabuza and Haku had decided to volunteer at the academy where Inari would start to go after this summer. When Sakura got to training ground 12 she was super surprised to find out that the person training Naruto was the great Toad stage Jiraiya. Naruto, seeing that surprise, look smile to himself as he said, "Oh hey Sakura I see you made it are you ready to train," as casually as he could. Sakura seeing this decide to play this off like that never happen said, "Yeah I did so what are we going to work on." Jiraiya said, "Well that is the issue I don't know how skilled you are so to test that out I think I will have to you spar with Naruto." "Should I go all out," asked Sakura. "Yes, because I need to see your power level and if you hold back, I can't give you the correct answer." Sakura nodded as Sakura was getting into the sparing area, she saw Naruto shoot Jiraiya a look, but he just shakes his head. When Jiraiya said the spar began Sakura took out took out some senbons and threw them at Naruto. Naruto, who had bought a scroll with him into the spar and was reading it dodged all of the senbon with ease. Sakura seeing how much faster he was then her knew she needed the element of surprise, so she did the now well-known hand seals and said, "Hiding in Mist Technique," as a thick mist appeared all of a sudden and it kept on getting thicker. Sakura then did some more now well-known hand seals and said, "Water clone jutsu," as she made 20 clones of her made out of water appear. Sakura then had them surround the area where Naruto was. Sakura then stuck a bit closer them all of her clones where to Naruto has she raised her hand and her clones got out their Kunai. Sakura then put her hand down as all of her clones threw the Kunais. Naruto with ease once more dodged all of the Kunais. Sakura smiled knowing her plan worked as all of the Explosive Tags when off surrounding Naruto with fire. Sakura thinking, she had won was waiting for Jiraiya to call it but all of a sudden she heard one of her clones yell out and then there was a sudden lack of noise which scared Sakura. Naruto then did some hand seals as a shadow clone appear behide the now on guard water clones. Naruto then had the clones kill Sakura water clones. Naruto then appear behide Sakura with scroll in one hand and in the other hand was a Kunai pointed at her neck. Sakura smirked at him as she disappeared and was replaced by a puddle of water. Naruto brought up his Kunai easily blocking her Chakra Scalpels. Naruto then dodged Sakura next attack appeared behide her and kicked her to the ground. Jiraiya seeing this said, "Naruto won, and I know what I need to know now." "So what will I learn great toad sage Jiraiya?" asked Sakura. Jiraiya looked at her smiling a said, "Naruto listen to that you could learn so manners from her." Naruto said, "She just doesn't know you yet pervy sage." Jiraiya said, "Well to get matters back on track I think I will teach you Water Release: Gunshot since you seem to like water release and you have no long ranger attack." "What will I do pervy sage?" asked Naruto. Jiraiya wanted to punch Naruto ready bad but he stopped himself and said, "Just keep on reading your scroll and work on your Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet."

XXX

"You got the hand seals down?" asked Kakashi. "Yeah," said Sasuke starting to smile. "Alright go ahead and try it," said Kakashi. Sasuke smiled grew as he surrounded his hand in lightning and then ran full speed at a nearby rock. "Chidori," roared out Sasuke as his fist of lightning hit the rock punch a hole right through it. 

Hope you liked it. Next chapter we get the third stage and one of my favorite fights. Remember  to vote if you like it and comment if you got any ideas for me or any questions