Anko's past, Orochimaru new power

Alright final part of this Saga so I hope you all enjoy it. We're almost at the Pain arc which I'm really excited for, so I hope you all like it when it comes around. Anyways here's the part.

"Why are you hiding out in the rain?" asked a young Orochimaru. He still wore the headband of Konoha, he still had his humanity. A little girl, rain pouring down her face, a few scars dotting it as well, turned to face him. "They don't want me," explained the little girl pointing at a nearby orphanage.

"Do you want to be wanted little one?" asked Orochimaru as the girl looked up amazed. "Yes, yes please I'll do anything," begged Anko suddenly standing up from where she was sitting. "Anything you say, then I have but one little request," began Orochimaru as the little girl began to shiver, she had a sudden feeling something bad was going to happen. "Tell me what's your name?"

"My name's Anko, Sir," rushed out the young Anko as Orochimaru smiled down at her. "No need to call me Sir, my name is Orochimaru." "Oro-Orochimaru, you mean the Sannin!" Anko almost shouted in surprise as she also fell backwards. "Be careful," Orochimaru calmly replied, catching hold of the falling girl. "Now then you still look cold, would you care to join me in going to a warmer place." Anko began to furiously nod her head.

. . .

"Harder," ordered Orochimaru. It was two years since he first met Anko, they were currently in Orochimaru's personal training ground, sparing. "Ok," nodded Anko as she pulled back her arm. Launching it forward, she was surprised when she didn't hit anything. "Don't make your moves to pronounce," Orochimaru whispered in her ears.

Pulling away Orochimaru sat down on a nearby bench. "Sit with me my student." Joining him, Anko took in a deep breath; today's training had been hard. "Would you care to sign the snake contract?" Jumping into the air out of sheer amazement, Anko stared at her master.

"The Snake contract, one of the three legendary summonses-You want me to sign it!" she shouted amazed. "Indeed, you are my student after all. So, should I take your reaction as a yes." Anko's grin was all the answer the Sannin needed. Chuckling to himself, Orochimaru's hands flashed through hand seals. Placing his hand on the ground, a large scroll suddenly appeared.

"You know what to do, correct?" asked Orochimaru. "Yes," said Anko, caught up in the excitement she had already drawn her Kunai. "Be careful now." Carefully cutting her thumb, she waited for her Master to unroll the scroll. Placing her bleeding thumb on the scroll, she looked up grinning at her Master.

Hand signs that her Master taught her floated though her head, beginning to weave them, she placed her hand on the ground. With a poof of smoke, a small snake barely bigger than Anko's arm appeared. "Awesome!" shouted Anko with joy.

Orochimaru watched the sight remembering the first time he had summoned a snake. "Indeed, would you care to learn something even more awesome though." Anko started to jump up and down with joy, that was all the answer he needed. "This jutsu I'm about to teach you is called, 'The Hidden Shadow Snake Hands,'".

. . .

"Hidden Shadow Snake Hands!" roared Anko as snakes shot out of her sleeves. Gliding pass Jiraiya they made their way to her old Master. "Did I fail to teach you that I was your better," snarled Orochimaru as he causally killed all of the snakes with a single hand movement.

"Anko, he's right," warned Jiraiya, his face grave. "Stay out of this, right now he might be at a level even higher than me." "Foolish Toad, I've always been on a different level than you." Anko wanted to protest, but she knew better, she was outmatched, outskilled, and maybe even outhated.

"So, Jiraiya are you ready to die?" asked the Serpent. "Just because you can use Lava release doesn't mean you'll win," answered Jiraiya as he began to circle Orochimaru. Standing calmly Orochimaru talked on, "What about Boil Release then, or may be Explosion Release." "It is the man that matters, not the weapon," stated Jiraiya as he struck.