Battle in the air

What will Naruto do now in this battle in the air find out now

Naruto opened the battle with kunais thrown at Sai. Sai replied with Kunais of his own. Their Kunais cancelled each other's out, as they both kept rushing forth. As they neared Sai once again said, "Super Beast Imitating Drawing."

Ten small birds flew from the paper right at Naruto. Sai tossed something out from his sleeve that Naruto couldn't see on the birds. As the birds surrounded Naruto, he tried to kill them using his kunais.

But as his kunai reached the bird, they all exploded. Naruto let loose a scream of pain as he felt the flames start to climb on his body. "Naruto fall!" Kurama shouted to Naruto.

Naruto didn't question Kurama as he started to fall. Even if he wanted to anyway, he couldn't because of the pain. The wind cut deep into Naruto skin in the chill night air, but it did put out the fire on Naruto.

Naruto tried to fly again but he couldn't seem to gather the charka to do it. That was when he finally felt the seal Sai had put on him. He started to panic as he saw the ground getting closer and closer.

"Naruto don't panic just get rid of the seal." said Kurama. Naruto nodded as he reached for it. But before he could grab the seal Sai had grabbed him. Sai threw him onto his ink bird.

"Don't move." said Sai as his bird started to fly to the one all the other Abus were on. Naruto didn't want to obey Sai, but he saw no other choice. Or now that he thought about it, he could jump and take off the seal midair. "Yeah, let's do that," thought Naruto jumping off the bird.

"What the fuck!" thought Sai. "Why the hell did he jump off the bird. Didn't he know about the seal. Oh well no I just got to save him." Sai's bird went into a nosedive right after Naruto.

The bigger Abu's bird followed after them also going into a nosedive. Naruto finally grabbed hold of the seal on his back and yelled out in victory. "Alright Kurama now what do I do?" asked Naruto in his mind.

"Fly!" shouted Kurama into Naruto's mind. "You're currently falling to your death so fly how dumb can you be!" "Heh heh sorry." said Naruto molding his charka. Naruto stopped falling 50 feet or so before he would have hit the ground.

"Now time for a less painful landing." thought Naruto flying now to the ground. Sai met him down there jumping off his bird on the way. "Super Beast Imitating Drawing." said Sai as a pair of ink tigers jumped out of his scroll.

The two tigers began to rush at Naruto from different sides. Naruto pulled two kunais out and threw them both. A clone then pooped into the air grabbing kunais when they were both about to hit the tigers.

The two clones then dodged an attack from their tigers before ending their life. Sai didn't care and was already rushing head long at Naruto. Sai opened his attack with a kick aimed at the head.

Naruto ducked under it and tried to grab his leg, but Sai flipped backwards. Sai then threw some kunais at Naruto. Naruto rolled under them while his two clones reached Sai.

The first one tried to punch him and the second tried using a kunai. Sai ducked under the punch grabbing his arm and tossing it into the other clone killing both of them.

Naruto jabbed at Sai with his last kunai. Sai had tried to dodge but he had no way to dodge. Tiger grabbed Naruto's arm right before he would have ended Sai. Tiger forced Naruto to drop his kunai.

"Hurry up and knock him out!" shouted Tiger at Sai. Sai rushed forth bringing out a black cloth at the same time. Naruto tried to duck or dodge in any way he could, but he couldn't.

"Leave my godson alone." whispered Jiraiya appearing behind Sai. Sai turned around and tried to strike Jiraiya. "No." said Jiraiya grabbing the arm Sai tried to strike him with.

He then flipped Sai on his back and stepped on him hard enough to break one of his ribs. "Leave now, and you can both live." said Jiraiya as Sai let out a groan of pain.

"Don't worry about me do it anyways! "Shouted Sai. Jiraiya stepped on Sai harder breaking yet another rib. This time Sai screamed out in pain. "No Sai. There is no way for us to win, we might as well cut our losses." said Tiger.

"We will leave and not bother you again." "Good leave now, if you come again, I will send you make to your master in a box if anything is left." said Jiraiya. Tiger grabbed Sai who Jiraiya had let go.

He then got back up on his bird and had it fly away at full speed. "Naruto are you alright?" asked Jiraiya. "Better thanks to you." answered Naruto. "Well, I'm about to make you feel a lot worse because we got to get back on the move." said Jiraiya. "Alright then let's get going." said Naruto.

Will they find Tsunade what will happen if they do come back for the next part to find out