last legs

Thanks for waiting for me to update I should have the next one.

"Die now," said Orochimaru as he stabbed Konan with a kunai through the heart. "No, you," yelled Konan as she appeared behind Orochimaru stabbing him in the heart as well. One of her eyes were now shut forever. Orochimaru appeared 50 feet away from her with yet another one of his eyes shut leaving him with only four. "Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball!" yelled Orochimaru shooting a huge fireball at least ten times the size of a normal one at Konan and Hiruzen. Konan didn't care and threw Orochimaru former sword which she added charka to at the huge ball of flames. The sword easily sliced the ball of flames in half slowing it down and weaking it by quite a lot. But Orochimaru had used it as cover to get closer to Konan. He used his tongue to pick his blade back up and try to slice her. She ducked down and ran at her greatest enemy once again. "Yes, come to me and die you Damn bitch," yelled Orochimaru happy to finally kill the most annoying person to him in this fight so far. He gasped his blade in his hand one more time as he got ready to end her. "I will die but so will you," yelled Konan her rage taking over her in her charge. "No only you and sensei will die in this battle," hissed out Orochimaru as he got ready to end her. "Rot in hell," yelled Konan tacking Orochimaru before he could stop her. "Now die," yelled Konan placing five seals on his back. "No, you," yelled Orochimaru as he stabbed Konan through the chest. But much to Orochimaru surprise she didn't reappear behind him. "What the fuck is this crazy woman doing," Thought Orochimaru. But then a seal when off on his back killing him. Or it would have if he didn't appear 10 feet away with no seals on his back with yet another eye closing. "Damn you. But did you ready think I wouldn't realize what you did," hissed out Orochimaru barley controlling his rage. "I knew you would. But I will end you for good," yelled Konan running at Orochimaru with three kunais. "Izanagi," said Konan with a smile on her face as her final eye closed. The kunais flew out of her hands right at Orochimaru who easily dodged them all. "Is that all you got," said Orochimaru as one of the kunais turned around and stabbed him in the chest. Orochimaru let out a brief yell of pain before he noticed the other two kunais coming back at him. "No, you failed. You failed I win. I will kill Sensei; I will kill you. You lose I won," laughed Orochimaru as he made the wound in his chest heal as well as make the kunais disappear. "Die you snake," yelled Konan as she used all of her left-over charka to speed blitz Orochimaru and stab him in the heart. Orochimaru appeared right behind Konan and stabbed her in the chest. "For all the pain you caused me now you will pay," laughed an insane Orochimaru. He stabbed her again and again, not letting up until she was covered in stabs. In one final act she tried to stab Orochimaru with her kunai, but she was too weak, too tired, and too slow. Orochimaru laughed as he grabbed her hand holding the kunai. "You will die by the blade that might have killed me. No one is left to save you now die!" yelled Orochimaru as he stabbed her with her own kunai. "I'm so sorry brother that I couldn't bring you justice," thought Konan as her own kunai ended her life. "Finally, you are dead you piece of shit," yelled Orochimaru in victory. "Damn you Orochimaru. You dare make fun of someone so much greater than you. You dare you dare speak at all. She was a great woman a great human a great ninja! I will kill you for what you did," yelled out Hiruzen in pure rage. He forced open his charka points with sheer rage and willpower. "You will die today," yelled Hiruzen has he let out all of his killing indent at Orochimaru making even him shake a little. "Damn you bitch now I got barley any charka left, and I still got to fight Sensei," thought Orochimaru with rage.

Come back tomorrow to see if Hiruzen can really do what he said or if  Ocochimaru will win after all this