Kakuza and Hidan part 3

Final chapter in this arc so make sure to enjoy it. I'll see you all at the bottom

"Took you a while," said the white half of Zetsu. They were high up in a large cave that was near the top of a mountain. "I got held up by a group of leaf ninjas," stated Kakuzu as he handed Yugito body to Zetsu. "Have you dealt with them?" questioned the black half. "Yeah, I left one of my hearts to deal with them. I'll go back and finish them after this," answered Kakuzu. "Good," said both halves of Zetsu as they disappeared.

"Now then go ahead and revel yourselves," ordered Kakuzu as team 8 appeared out of thin air. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice you?" "Doesn't matter if you did, we're still going to beat your ass," boasted Kiba as he began to rush the Akatsuki member. "No," he stated simply as he grabbed Kiba by the throat.

Kiba struggled in his grip as he began to choke him. "Did you really think you could beat me just cause you took down one of my hearts." Kiba didn't answer as he struggled to breathe. "Flame paw," he gasped out as his flaming palm sliced into Kakuzu. "Little bastard," said Kakuzu throwing Kiba down the mountain. "Shino save him now! Me and Hinata will handle the Akatsuki member," ordered Kurenai as they all leaped into action.

Shino's bugs flew down catching Kiba by forming a platform. Jumping down himself the Aburame began to glide down with the help of his bugs. Hinata stood with her sensei as lightning began to emerge from her hands and form a glove-like structure around it. "Kurenai-Sensei please leave the black beasts to me." "Understood, I'll handle him," agreed Kurenai as her eyes grew fixed on the Akatsuki member.

"You think you can handle one of my monsters little girl," mocked Kakuzu his tone condescending. "I fought the First Hokage, the god of Shinobi and I still breathe to tell the tale." "What did you do, run away. He didn't fall at your hands, he fell at the hands of 1,000s of ninjas all working together just to kill him." said Kurenai stepping before Hinata. "Fine then let's find out if she can," stated Kakuzu as three of the black thread monsters peeled out of his skin.

Two of them leapt down as they began to chase after Shino and Kiba. The final one stood and faced Hinata ready for battle. "Striking palms of lightning!" shouted Hinata using her strongest jutsu. Slamming her hands into the monster before it could react, she flooded its body with electricity.

The black threads seemed to burn as Hinata stood proud of herself. The mask opened, as Hinata instantly tried to use another jutsu. She was too slow though and the powerful attack hit her. "Wind Style: Pressure Damage!" A massive bust of wind hit her slicing through her clothes and skin as she was knocked down the mountain.

Clutching wildly, she barely wrapped her fingers around a small rock. The black beast followed her unwilling to let its prey escape. Opening its mask again Hinata could see the charka gathering with her byakugan. With no other choice she let go of the rock as she began to fall. The beast followed leaping after her.

Landing with a loud thump, she began to roll away trying to dodge any attack that might be coming. The beast landed gently having taken a much safer way down. The mask was still charging up charka that entire time though as it prepared to unleash the charka. Hinata could see that, and she knew she couldn't defend it. She wouldn't back down so easily, hands a blur she began to prepare a jutsu that would likely be her last.

The mask began to say the words of the jutsu only to freeze dead in its tracks. "It's not moving why-No that isn't important right now. I need to strike it with everything I have," realized Hinata as she closed in at lightning-fast speeds. "Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Lightning Palms!" shouted Hinata as she attacked. Her hands were a blur as hit after hit landed on the beast. Huffing for breath she jumped back.

"Is that enough," she wondered only for the beast to move again. "Guess that's a no." Yet this time it didn't move to attack. It began to run back up the mountain as if it was retreating. "Is it trying to rejoin Kakuzu. I need to follow then, Kurenai-Sensei won't stand a chance against two of them.