Sasuke vs Danzo

The final battle of this arc is happening now. Will Sasuke get his revenge will Danzo escape find out now.

The Mangekyou Sharingan swirled in his eyes filled with power. "DANZO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" roared Sasuke racing out of the room paying no heed to the wall he just ran through. Racing through the compound his rage showed him where to go.

He tore through the base letting nothing stop him until he reached the room holding Danzo. But the second he got near two badly damaged Anbu raced out followed by Danzo who was just too quick for Sasuke right then.

Sasuke followed chasing down the trash that had ended his clan. "COME ON AND FACE YOUR DEATH!" roared Sasuke racing after Danzo. Danzo used his knowledge of his base to escape but that didn't last long.

Sasuke was like a blood hound he wouldn't let Danzo escape no matter how hard he tried. He rushed out of the hallway behind Danzo sunlight reaching his face once more.

Shino and Kurenai were fighting one of the anbu he saw earlier while Hinata and Kiba had the other one. "COME BACK HERE AND DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" roared Sasuke chasing Danzo.

Danzo jumped onto a nearby house hoping that would stall Sasuke for a second at least but no hope. Sasuke wouldn't stop no matter what happened now. Danzo made a sharp turn heading towards the center of the village hoping that Sasuke wouldn't go all out there.

But he was wrong. Sasuke didn't care about anything right now but revenge. He felt his anger, his rage, his hate build up in his eye. He launched it. Every last bit of his rage at Danzo.

"Amaterasu!" Roared Sasuke as the black flames of hell shot out of his left eye and landed on Danzo. Danzo screamed out in pain the mere second the flames touched him.

They felt hotter than the sun and they seemed to burn through any thought he tried to form. The screams of pain were music to Sasuke's ears as he watched Danzo burn.

People fled in terror as Danzo burned alive. Screams of terror filled the air as Sasuke watched with a smile as Danzo suffered. But then he disappeared. Sasuke's eyes widened in surprise as he searched for him.

Danzo struck with his blade from behind Sasuke. It slashed through his skin causing him to cry out in pain. Blood ran down his sides. But in his rage, he didn't care. He turned around and sliced at Danzo with his own blade.

Danzo skillfully blocked with his blade as Sasuke prepared another attack while weaving hand signs. "Sword technique: lightning blade!" he shouted as his blade was covered in electricity.

Danzo did his best to dodge the deadly lightning infused blows while also finding a way to counterattack. But Sasuke didn't give him a chance. With a well-aimed blow, he stabbed Danzo through the heart.

Danzo once more disappeared like he was never there. Sasuke swirled around knocking the sword out of Danzo's hand. Danzo began to weave handseals while jumping back.

Danzo shouted two things Sasuke couldn't hear over the blood pounding in his ears. But a huge fireball came right at him. "Amaterasu!" shouted Sasuke again, the flames leaping out of his eyes burning through the fire infront of him.

Sasuke felt the power to control his rage gather in his other eye. "Kagutsuchi!" shouted Sasuke, forcing the black flames of hell to shoot out towards Danzo. Danzo couldn't do anything as the hell fire blades cut through his skin.

But once more his body disappears only to appear behind Sasuke. Danzo appeared farther way this time. Danzo ran trying to escape the man that was ready to give up everything to kill him.

Sasuke closed in on Danzo, rage flowing through both of his eyes as he channeled the power. "Susanoo!" shouted Sasuke as a purple boney huge samurai like charka construct formed around Sasuke.

It lacked feet or legs. It held a giant sword in one hand while on the wrist of the other arm was a bow. Grabbing Danzo with one of the giant hands he crushed him to death with ease.

Danzo reappeared again far away from Sasuke, and he began to run away as fast as he could. Sasuke was ready and shot an arrow from his bow. The purple arrow streaks through the air impaling itself on Danzo.

The purple amour faded away as Sasuke raced after Danzo who had reappeared once more. Danzo ran terror powering his body. Sasuke closed in and unleased a deadly slice.

Danzo dodged, throwing a kunai at the same time. Sasuke blocked the kunai and sliced cleanly through Danzo's neck. The body once more disappeared and farther ahead again.

Sasuke ran doing his best to gain on Danzo. Danzo seemed to accept the fact that he needed to fight as he turned around. Spitting a linear line of flames at Sasuke, doing his best to hit him.

Sasuke rolled under the attack throwing his blade into Danzo's shoulder. Danzo let out a roar of pain as he tore out the blade to do battle with Sasuke again. They traded blows fist against fist.

Sasuke didn't have any form or skill to his blows it was blow after blow not caring about his own wounds. He didn't care about Dano slicing through him with his blade. He didn't care about the blood running down his whole body.

Danzo sliced, he cut, he kicked, and punched. He did everything he could think of but none of it would stop Sasuke. He just couldn't fight back against the boy's endless rage.

Sasuke was gaining more power with each swing, each strike while Danzo weakened. Picking up the blade he had thrown the now bloody and wounded Sasuke walked towards the Danzo who was struggling to breath.

With a low swing of his blade Sasuke sliced through Danzo's heart. Will if he ever had one in the first place. Sasuke smiled in glee to have been able to avenge his clan.

His eyes widened in surprise as he watched Danzo reappear at the edge of the village. Sasuke tried to run after him, but he couldn't. The pain and everything else so far today finally caught up with him.

He fell crawling at the ground trying to end Danzo's life. That was how they found him later. Passed out but still trying to move on to kill the heartless man that was Danzo Shimura the Sin of the Hidden Leaf.

XXX

Danzo groaned on the ground. He had been able to defeat the ninjas that were sent after him, but it left him in bad shape. He couldn't believe it. In just one day he went from being one of the strongest men in the world to a dying man in a random forest.

"Looks like you could use some help there." said a strange-looking person sitting on a nearby tree branch. He wore a cloak with red clouds dotting along it. An orange mask was covering his face with black hair being seen above it.

"Akatsuki." spat Danzo. "Just go ahead and kill me already." "Do I really look that mean." said the man jumping off the branch. "Come on let me help you." "What do you want for it?" demanded Danzo.

"Well would you be willing to join my little friend group." said the man as he pulled another cloak out of what appeared to be thin air. "You know I have nothing left to lose. I'm going to show that damn village why they should have listened to me." thought Danzo.

"Yeah, I'll join your friend group." said Danzo shaking the hand the man had pointed at Danzo. "Great now then let's get you all patch up." said the man as he began to pull medicine and other things for healing. "Oh, by the way my name's Tobi."  

Danzo escaped from Sasuke what could that cause. And who is this weird Tobi guy find out later