The first foe appears

What will happen now that Sasuke has been kidnaped. What will Naruto do to help his friend find out in this part 

"Iruka sensei are you alright." shouted Naruto running with the rest of his friends to their looked like passed out sensei. After the party they all agreed to show how much they had grown to their first sensei only to find him pass out.

Naruto began to shake Iruka awake. "Sensei are you alright?" asked Hinata who was standing back a bit wondering what had happened. "Take me to the Hokage now." ordered Iruka.

XXX

A few minutes ago

Iruka had just left the school and was on his way home when he saw a weird looking four arm man who looked like he was carrying something.

"Hey who are you?" demanded Iruka of the odd man. "No one." said the man turning to face him which allowed Iruka to see that he was holding onto a passed-out Sasuke.

"Let him go now!" ordered Iruka as he began to weave hand seals. "No, you don't." said a huge man as he grabbed Iruka hands. "Go to sleep already." said an odd-looking girl as she began to play music on her lute.

"No." groaned out Iruka as he felt himself slowly fall asleep. "I must save Sasuke." thought Iruka as he tried to make one final move to stop them but failed once more.

XXX

Hokage's tower

30 minutes later

"Are you sure that's what happened?" questioned Tsunade after Iruka finished his story. "Yes, that is everything I remember." stated Iruka. "The dam snake got him them." thought Tsunade in rage.

"Hokage may I lead a search party after him?" asked Naruto. "Yes, take everyone you have here with you. I'll make sure to send you help." ordered Tsunade. "Let's go team." ordered Naruto as he and the rest of his friends disappeared.

XXX

The village hidden in the leaves gate

"Neji take the front." ordered Naruto. "Kiba right behind Neji. Shikamaru you're the second in command take control of their unit if any happens. I'll be right behind you then Shino, Choji, Sakura, Teten, Ino, and Hinata."

"Yes sir." they answered as they all got into their places. Normally some of them might have disobeyed but they each heard the sheer rage in Naruto's voice and knew that he was right now not to be messed with.

"Now go." ordered Naruto as they all launched out of the gates. As soon as they were out of the gate Naruto gave his next order. "Neji and Hinata look for traps, Shino and Kiba search for Sasuke scent."

XXX

"Damnit, we got people on our tail. What should we do SAKKON" said a fair-skinned girl with a slender build with brown eyes and bright red hair. "Go deal with them Jirōbō." ordered Sakkon. "Why me?" demanded Jirōbō. "Because I said so idiot now move." ordered Sakkon again.

XXX

After they had begun their chase Naruto had allowed no talk between them, which scared them all since Naruto was normally the first to talk. "Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness." shouted a voice behind them all of a sudden as they saw a dome of rock close over their heads.

"What the hell!" said Kiba as he looked around wondering what had just happened. "Move away from the wall." ordered Naruto in a voice so cold it had so of them shive now their spines.

"Naruto we can help." remarked Neji. "Yes, I need both you and Hinata to attack the dome from one side while Kiba and Choji attack from another leaving the last one to Sakura, and Tenten." ordered Naruto as a sphere of blue charka formed in his hand.