The bell test

Sorry this part came in so late but I just had some writer block and with school starting and everything I didn't have much free time. Oh and thank you guys so much for the 225 views.

Sakura was starting to get mad at her new sensei because he still hadn't shown up in an hour. But she noticed that Naruto and Sasuke seemed to have except it because they both had a book with them. Naruto pausing in his book said, "Man this is a long time to be later even for Kakashi." "I know Naruto what do you think is keeping him from coming," asked Sasuke. "I think it is just because he is Kakashi Sasuke," said Naruto "Yeah," said Sasuke as they when back to their books. Sakura was amazed that both Naruto and Sasuke knew their Jounin sensei. Will of course Sasuke knew him she thought he should get the Hokage himself to be his sensei. But Naruto why did the loser know him. He beat her once in a spar because he got lucky, she thought. But Kakashi then appeared and said, "Meet me on the roof," as he disappeared. Naruto and Sasuke did some hand seals and said, "Body Flicker Technique," as they both disappeared to the roof. Sakura was then left to walk up to the roof on her own. When Kakashi saw Sakura arrive he said, "Good now we can begin." "Begin what," asked Sakura "The introduction," said Kakashi. "I will go first," said Kakashi. "I am Kakashi Hatake I like things you would not understand at your age. I dislike things you would not understand, and my goal is to keep you all safe and that is my dream now you're turned pink." Sakura blushed at that but said, "My name is Sakura Haruno I like." She looked at Sasuke and her blush deepened. "I dislike Ino pig my goal is to beat Naruto in a spar my dream is to." She looked at Sasuke again and Naruto wanted to puke as her blush deepened. "And that is it," said Sakura. "Your turn Blonde." said Kakashi. Naruto said, "I like my friends and ramen I dislike people who hurt my friends and fangirls and my dream is to become Hokage and my goal is to be a powerful shinobi." "Your turn avenger," said Kakashi. "I like my friends I hate fangirls I have no dream and my goal is to Kill my brother," said Sasuke. "Very well now all of you meet me at training ground seven the next day for the second test," said Kakashi as he disappeared. Sakura then asked Sasuke out on a date which of course he said no too. Sasuke and Naruto then did some hand seals and said, "Body Flicker Technique," as they both disappeared. At Hokage rock they reappeared, and Naruto said, "So we are all here." They had all learned the Body Flicker Technique so they could all meet up nicely and easily. "Did you guys' know about the second test," asked Choji. "Yeah, I was kind of raised by Kakashi after all," said Naruto. "Well do you have any ideas I what the test might be," asked Sasuke? "I think I seen the test once it is called the bell test, I think but I don't know more than that," said Naruto. "I feel bad for you guys you have one of the fangirls on your team," said Kiba. They then spent the rest of the day talking and planning.

XXX

Naruto and Sasuke just arrived at training ground 7 and saw Sakura there. Sakura said, "Your later Naruto by 2 and a half hours." "What about Sasuke," asked Naruto? "He is on time, he could never be late" said Sakura which got Sasuke to smrik at Naruto as he wanted to punch Sakura. Kakashi soon arrived and told them the rules of the bell test. Naruto and Sasuke decided to attack Kakashi. Naruto did some hands seals and said, "shadow clone Jutsu," as 100 clones appear. Sasuke did some hand seals and said, "Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique." Sasuke then threw some Shuriken in the flames. Naruto then had all of clones' attack Kakashi. Kakashi managed to dodge Sasuke attack but one of Naruto clones landed a hit on him. Kakashi had a hard time dodging all of Naruto clone's attacks. Kakashi founded and opening and did some hands seals. Kakashi yelled out, "Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique," which he used to take out all of the clones. Naruto and Sasuke then did some hand seals and said, "Body Flicker Technique," to appear behide Kakashi. Naruto then yelled out, "Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere." Kakashi managed to dodge it a bit but most of the attack landed on his back. Sasuke and Naruto rushed fourth to take a bell, but he used a Substitution Jutsu to stop them. Sakura, seeing how well Naruto was doing thought this would be easy and she rushed at Kakashi. Kakashi seeing this put her in a simple Genjutsu but she was unable to escape it which he was surprised by because it was such a simple one. Naruto used that to launch an attack at Kakashi, but he easily dodged and punched him in the chest. Sasuke used that to take Sakura out of the Genjutsu. Sasuke then told her they had to team up which she agreed to. Sakura rushed at Kakashi, and he was not ready for it, so he had to use the Substitution Jutsu. Sasuke used the Body Flicker Technique to appear behide Kakashi as Naruto created 100 clones. Kakashi had to use the Body Flicker Technique to get away from Sasuke before he could grab a bell. All of Naruto clones did some hand seals and yelled out, "Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere," as 101 Sphere of air were launched at Kakashi. Kakashi knew he might die at that moment, so he uses the Substitution Jutsu. One of Naruto clones use the body flicker to appear behide Kakashi who had to use the Substitution Jutsu. All of Naruto clones were now in all of the place Kakashi would use the Substitution Jutsu for. Sasuke did some hand seals and said, "Fire Release: Fireball Technique," as Naruto appear behide Kakashi. Naruto grabbed both bells while Kakashi was dealing with the fire ball. After Kakashi dealt with the fire ball he said, "You all pass." Kakashi went to tell the Hokage the news.  

Well hoped you all liked it next part might be a bit late too.