New friend, Naruto birthday

Will here is part four I hope you enjoy

Naruto and Jiraiya went to go see what that noise was. When they got over to where the sound came from, they saw Sasuke and Itachi practicing using Shuriken. Jiraiya was amazed at how accurate Itachi was and he knew it was Itachi because he saw him turn off his Sharingan. "Cool" said Naruto. Sasuke thought Naruto looked strong and wanted to see if he was more powerful, so he asked Naruto to a spar and Naruto of course accepted. Jiraiya said, "Rember no Kunai Naruto" "Of course Uncle Jiraiya." They both got into their battle stances and began their spar. Sasuke launched himself at Naruto, but he sidestepped and hit one of his charka points. "I win," said Naruto. But Sasuke tried to knock Naruto off his feet, but Naruto dodged his attack and kicked him in the face. "I think Naruto wins," said Itachi. "I will beat you soon" said Sasuke Naruto just laughed and said, "Get in line."

XXX

The Next Day

While Naruto, Choji, and Shikamaru were playing at the park the next day Sasuke was searching for Naruto. Sasuke saw Jiraiya at the training ground and asked him where Naruto was. Jiraiya told him that Naruto was at the park. Sasuke headed to the park and saw Naruto and Kiba racing up a tree. Sasuke looked at them in amazement. Sasuke went up to Naruto and asked him if he could teach him how to tree walk. Naruto agrees saying, "If I want you to stand a chance against me, I will have to help you get more powerful." Kiba laughed and said, "He easily beat me in a fight." "Well, I will just have to get more powerful," said Sasuke. After Sasuke mastered the tree walking Kiba challenged Sasuke to a sparring match, and he accepted. Kiba and Akamaru ran at Sasuke but he dodge his attack and was kicked in the chest by Sasuke. Kiba got up and did some hand seals and yelled out, "Beast Human Clone" as Akamaru changed into a copy of Kiba. They both attacked Sasuke. He parried both attacks but Kiba knee him in the chest. Sasuke backed up and jumped in the air and did a roundhouse kick that Akamaru was barely able to block. Kiba then tried to Punch Sasuke, but he parried and kicked Kiba in the ribs. Akamaru then attacked Sasuke which he dodged but Kiba then kicked Sasuke in the chest. But Sasuke managed to Punch Kiba in the chest. Akamaru tried to kick Sasuke, but he grabbed Akamaru leg and punched him in the head. Kiba got angry and did some hand seals and yelled out, "Four Legs Technique" as he rushed at Sasuke. Sasuke jumped over Kiba and kicked him in the back. Sasuke then punched Kiba in the face saying, "I won." "It looks like Sasuke is better than Kiba in Taijutsu by a lot" said Naruto smiling.

XXX

Naruto seventh Birthday

Naruto invited Kida, Shikamaru, Choji, and Sasuke. They went to Ichiraku Ramen for his birthday dinner. After they had a good meal and Kiba, Choji, Naruto, and Sasuke had a eating contest which of course Naruto won. Choji gave Naruto some of his own food recipes. Choji said, "I recommend trying the brownies recipes they are wonderful." "Thanks I will invite you over soon to help me make them" said Naruto. "Yay" said Choji. Shikamaru gave Naruto a book on war strategy. "This will help you plan your fight better." "Thank but I don't need to use strategy to beat you" said Naruto with a smile on his face. "We will see about that" said Shikamaru. Kiba went around a corner of another building and came back with his mom Tsume and a cute looking dog and a scroll. Kiba said, "remember when we gave you all that dog food for when you get a dog well now you have a dog and his name is Atlas." "And in this scroll are fang passing fang and four leg Technique which the elders allowed me to give to you." "Well here is my gift I doubt it will seen that good now but here it is" said Sasuke has he gave Naruto a scroll with Fire Release: Fireball Technique. Atlas then jumped into Naruto hands. "This is my best birthday ever" yelled Naruto. When Naruto got home with his dog Atlas he went to where he put the dog food, toys, and bed Kiba gave him on his fifth birthday. He got the dog bed out and set Atlas in it and got out some dog food and fed it to Atlas. Atlas happily licked the food out of his hand. Naruto just smiles. Jiraiya walked over to where Naruto was and asked, "Where the heck did you get the dog from." "Kiba gave it to me, and his name is Atlas," said Naruto. "And look at this they gave me a scroll with fang passing fang and four leg Technique," said Naruto. "Wow they really like you," said Jiraiya. "I know right" said Naruto smiling.

XXX

1 day later

Naruto, Kiba, Choji, and Sasuke went to the park to try and train Atlas. Kiba said, "Let see how fast he is." "Shouldn't we train him to obey Naruto and tricks" asked Sasuke. "That's the neat bit Sasuke Atlas has already knows though those things" said Kiba. "Wow cool" said Choji. "I know right" said Kiba. "Come on Atlas lets go race Kiba and Akamaru," said Naruto. "Come on Choji let's do it too," said Sasuke. "Fine" said Choji "I will easily win" said Kiba. "Let's fine out," said Naruto. "Ready begin" yelled Kiba. Naruto picked up Atlas and ran over to the end of the race. "No fair" said Kiba "You have to have your dog get their on it's own power." "Your just mad I won again Kiba," said Naruto. "No, you did cheat Naruto," said Sasuke. "Why do I always come in last in a race" asked Choji? "You don't practice racing or running we do," said Sasuke. "Hey Kiba for my birthday can you get me a dog" asked Sasuke? "Depends on what my mom says" said Kiba. "Wait let's go to my house get the scroll Sasuke gave me and let's see who can master it the fastest," said Naruto. "Well, I win since I already know it" said Sasuke "Then after we all master it, we will see who can use it the best" said Kiba.

XXX

"Wake up Naruto it's your first day of school," said Jiraiya. "Fine I will go," said Naruto.  

Part 5 is when he heads to school