The power of bones

This is the last part of this arc so make sure to enjoy

Kimimaro was forced onto defense by the strong attacks by the tag team. "Naruto leave this to me." said Sasuke earning him a nod from Naruto as he jumped back.

"Do you really on your own you're a match for me." mocked Kimimaro raising his two hands with bones poking out of them. "You think too highly of yourself. I just want to see how strong this jutsu is since I mastered it." he muttered glaring into Kimimaro eyes for less than a spilt second.

"What the hell!" thought Kimimaro as he looked at the now upside-down flying behind him somehow. "Let's see how you deal with this." said Sasuke as he seemed to swipe at the air using his kunai.

Kimimaro let out a shout of pain as he felt a blade slice along his back. "Bones unleash!" shouted Kimimaro as bones jumped out all over his body making him almost impossible to hit with a normal blow.

"How smart but that will won't help with my next move." Sasuke stated as the sound of birds filled the air. "Just got to escape the jutsu." thought Kimaro making the needed hand seal.

"Well done but too later." said Sasuke stabbing through Kimimaro with a lightning covered blade. Kimimaro finally released Sasuke jutsu as he began to feel the blood roll down his chest.

"That's not enough to end me." shouted Kimimaro turning around as he reached into his very back. "Sasuke back up." warned Naruto, answered by a nod.

"Behold my true power." shouted Kimimaro as he used his second stage curse mark. His skin turned grey as he yanked out his backbone to use as a blade.

"Sasuke you might want to back up." warned Naruto. Sasuke nodded as he jumped back out of the clearing. "Kurama, I need your help again." said Naruto. "You really need to train more." said Kurama as he fed Naruto even more charka.

Naruto felt his power grow as red charka shot out of his body wrapping around him and giving him a tail. "Take a look at mine." growled Naruto as he launched himself at Kimimaro.

Kimimaro did his best to block the blow with his backbone blade, but it still forced him back. Kimimaro launched a punch at Naruto, but he just jumped back to dodge it.

Kimimaro smirked as bones shot out of his knuckles at Naruto. Naruto tried to dodge again but the attack was too fast. Naruto let out a shout of pain as the bones sliced through his body.

Naruto tore then out causing him to start to bleed even worse only for him to be healed but Kumara charka in seconds. "Damnit, I need to help him but...But I can't this is now a fight beyond me." Sasuke thought as he began to feel the power of the curse mark urge him on.

"No, I can't, I won't use the power of that damn snake." Sasuke thought unwilling to give in to the dark power. Kimimaro used the opening Naruto gave him to slice at him using his backbone blade.

Naruto growled in pain as he rushed at Kimimaro while he made a hand seal. "Bone row." shouted Kimimaro placing his hand on the ground. Bones hopped out of the ground and impaled Naruto.

Naruto couldn't even let out a yell of pain as it was so overwhelming. Sasuke looked on terror in his eyes for his friend as he felt the curse mark urge on at him again.

Sasuke remembered what his father told him long ago as he accepted the words of wisdom. "Remember Sasuke a blade is neither bad nor good, but the user is."

Sasuke accepted the power of the curse mark as his skin turned gray wings popped out of his back as he felt newfound power flood through him.

"Chidori!" roared Sasuke in a rage fuel burst of speed appeared infront of Kimimaro thrusting his hand into his chest. "Come on Naruto or is this guy really stronger than you." said Sasuke.