Chapter 27. Build a Bear

Sam's POV

"Sebastian." I groaned and laughed as he flopped on me. I guess this is my queue to get up. I grabbed my phone from my night stand and looked at the time. 9:37am. I hope I didn't sleep in too much. I mean it's Saturday, but I hope they aren't mad at me.

"Hi bubby. Do you want to cuddle?" I asked the one year old. He just jumped on me more and then laid down by me. "I'll take that as a yes," I laughed.

We stayed like that until he started to wiggle out of my arms. "Okay, okay. I'll get up," I giggled out.

I got up and set him on the floor. He ran out of the room and I shut the door, locking it as well. I normally don't lock it, but I just needed a second.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit with lots of layers. I couldn't wear my binder. I can't go through that pain. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers and put those on. I hated being naked in my room. It just felt weird. I then grabbed some baggy jeans. Ones that make my legs look bigger than they are, and don't make my thigh gap noticeable. I feel a lot of people would kill to have a thigh gap, but not me. I would love to have anything other than that.

I then grabbed a sports bra and put it on. I hated it, but I have to admit it feels so nice. I grabbed a black tee shirt with a Hamilton logo on the right corner. Then, threw on a black Hamilton hoodie. Ironic right? I live with the creator of Hamilton and my entire outfit has Hamilton on it. I threw on one of my million flannels and closed my closet.

I did my hygiene routine in the bathroom and avoided the mirror. I didn't even want to see. I didn't want to see all of the imperfections on my skin, or the bigness of my chest.

I made my way out of the bathroom and into the living room, flopping on the couch. "Am!" Sebastian came running over to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I followed and he drug me to Lin in the kitchen. "Good morning sleepy head," he said as he flipped a pancake. "Nice outfit," he added. "You too," I replied. He was in a Mario tee shirt, teenage mutant ninja turtle shorts, and Pokémon slippers. "Hey, don't diss the classics, Hammy," he said with a fake hurt. "Hey, at least what I'm wearing is matching," I rebutted. "Touché," he laughed. "Where's Vanessa?" I asked as I put my elbows on the counter, placing my still tired head in my hands. "She was on call today and they called her in, to work on a case," He uttered. I need to make a day for me and Vanessa to hang out, because I feel like I don't spend enough time with her.

"Do you want plaitanos o araindanos en tus pancakes?" He asked with a smile. He said pancakes, like plural? No. You can't eat more than one. You might throw up. Oh god. Don't throw up.

I really don't want anything. I can't have anything.  I'm not hungry. "I'm really not-." He interrupted my sentence. "Yes you are. So, in English this time. Do you want bananas or blueberries in your pancakes?" He asked again. I understood him the first time. He didn't have to repeat himself.

I finally caved and said Bananas. He seemed satisfied after that. Only eat one. Give the other to Tobi.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a glass cup out of it. I poured the last bit of coffee in the cup, after making sure everyone else got theirs. It was already cold, so I just added some more ice and some creamer. Ice coffee is my favorite.

I grabbed a metal straw for the drawer and sipped my coffee. "Ice coffee?" Lin asked and cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah. It will change your life," I said and offered my cup to him. He took a sip and turned to a face of interest. "Wait, that was actually really good," he said honestly. "You've never had an iced coffee?" I asked surprised. "I've had a sip before, but it was iced black coffee that Groff had. It was nasty," he had a fake gag noise. I laughed a bit.