Chapter 33--Soul & Maka (Sleepover Part 5)

I know I warned you at the end of the last chapter, but I feel I must reiterate, this Chapter will contain smut. I do apologize if you don't enjoy this kind of writing, I respect your choice not to read it. I also know there are some who read my story that do enjoy this type of writing. And as an author that hopes to please, I will include it for those fans. Please comment any ideas you have in continuation of my story. I do hope you'll continue reading!

Love you all!

-C

-~-~-~-~-~-

Soul's Point of View

----------

I look at my beautiful Meister, her deep blush red crossing her cheeks and grazing her chest. I take her hand while the others giggle and guide her into her-now our-bedroom. I close and lock the door, to ensure no one would enter.

Her blush still plastered to her cheeks as her face spreads into a grin, I sit myself on the bed. Still holding my hand, she climbs onto my lap. Taking my other hand, and smiling at me gingerly before kissing me softly on each cheek, my nose, then my lips.

Gently freeing my hands, I wrap my fingers swiftly around her waist, while she twists her in my hair. I lie back on the mattress, careful not to break the kiss.

She takes her hands from my hair, tearing through the fabric of my shirt and running her fingers across my chest and abdomen. When her fingers disappear from my chest, I hear buttons getting undone, her shirt. I smile against her lips as she strip herself of the clothing.

My fingers trail up her thighs, pushing the hem of her skirt past her hips to remove her panties. She bares her weight in her knees while I undo the buckle of my belt and the button of my jeans.

She breaks the kiss to whisper three of the most beautiful words ever uttered by her lips, "I love you."

She slowly lowers her weight onto my pelvis, my member entering her body torturous and slow. A deep, pleasure-filled sigh escapes her lips as I whisper "I love you, too."

She begins shifting her weight, moving herself up and down slowly. I grunt and thrust my hips upward as she comes down, her moans increasing in volume and frequency.

I let one of my hands leave her hips, slightly messing up the rhythm, but continuing as I cover her mouth.

"Even though they all know what we're doing, they don't have to hear it." I explain.

She nods, trying to quiet herself.

I flip us over fluidly and pick up my thrusts, my hand falls away from her lips so I can kiss them instead. To hold back her moans she bites my lower lip, hard.

After what seems like a short minute, there is a knock on the door. Signaling to us that our time is up, but neither of us are done just yet.

I pick up my speed even faster still, Maka clenching my lip harder with her teeth as she moans through them. They get more labored and closer together, telling me that she's close. Her body wraps around me tightly, she let's out a final moan before everything relaxes and she falls flat to the bed. As I feel her clench around me, I thrust once, twice, three times more before finishing myself.

I fall onto her, panting, nuzzling my face in her hair. The grin on my face undeniably arrogant. She rolls her big emerald eyes at me and laughs.

Her pants match mine as she looks at my grin, "I love you, Baka."

"I love you, too, tiny-tits" I laugh.

She swats at me, with a feux look of offense. I climb off of her to return my pants to their original position, and find a new shirt.

"You ruined my shirt," I say in mock disappointment as I help her with her buttons.

"Well, there are plenty of shirts where that one came from." She grins, "And that just makes less laundry for me." She winks.

When we both look presentable enough, I unlock the door. And we return to the circle, everyone is grinning at both of us. The guys are dying to ask me how it was, while the girls are eyeing Maka to do the same. We roll our eyes at each other, the grins never leaving our faces. And, surprisingly, a blush not entering Maka's.

I clear my throat, grab the bottle and give it a spin. It lands on...

-~-~-~-~-~-

All right, guys, another successful chapter! Two smut chapters written for all you naughty folks out there (;

Please, of you want me to write more chapters like this, just let me know. Maybe I'll do a one-shot smut book, just for you guys.

Love you!

-C