Chapter 35--BlackStar & Tsubaki

All right, guys! I decided I needed a change of scenery for a moment. Still at a wall with Maka and Soul's story. (If you have ideas, please feel free) But I realized I never really went into detail of how Tsubaki and BlackStar got together, so I decided I needed that chapter(:

Enjoy!!(:

Love you!

-C

-~-~-~-~-~-

BlackStar's Point of View

(Sleepover Part 1  for reference)

----------

While Soul is acting more uncool than usual, I notice how beautiful my weapon is for the first time. I've been too wrapped in how awesome I am to have noticed. But not anymore.

I place my hands on the back of my head while I smile at her, be cool, after all, you are the AMAZING BLACKSTAR!! I chuckle nervously as Tsubaki gives me her soft, angelic smile.

The uncomfortable silence draws on, after awhile we hear strange noises coming from the kitchen. And Soul busts out with Maka in his arms, bounding out of the door at top speed! Kidd wanders out in a daze.

"What's with you?" I ask him.

"Nothing, Maka was just feeling a little under the weather." He shrugs, "Soul took her to the Dispensary."

"Why are you lying?" Liz asks, crossing her arms.

He ignores her question, "Fine!" His voice broke, "Soul came in there and picked a fight with me. When Maka got in the middle, I accidentally hit her."

"What the HELL?!" I yell.

"BlackStar," Tsubaki starts. "You need to calm down." I am instantly more calm, but I still understood the TOTAL MINDBLOWING-NESS of the situation. "We should go check on them," Tsubaki suggests.

"Yeah!" I say, putting a thumb up.

"I'll come, too." Kidd starts to stand, wiping his tears away.

"You WILL NOT!" I yell.

He crumples back onto the couch, HAHAHAHAHA, Shinigami my butt!

Tsubaki and I leave, Crona, Liz, and Patti choosing to stay back with Kidd. Whatever, they're losing precious time with the AMAZING BLACKSTAR!

Anyway, Tsubaki and I leave, walking in a comfortable silence. I look at her again, in the dim light of the moon she's even more beautiful. I chuckle, uncomfortably.

"What is it BlackStar?" Tsubaki asks.

"What?!" I laugh, "Nothing!"

"Oh..."

"Actually," I stop her for a moment. "Um, Tsubaki, I wanted to tell you something..."

"Yes, BlackStar?" She stands coyly in front of me, her hands held tightly in front of her.

"Just that I..." I try to get the words out, but she just looks so damn pretty. "Just that you're really lucky to have me as a Meister!"

She smiles sadly, "Oh. I thought you were going to tell me something else." She goes to walk on.

"I am!" I grab her hand again, but instead of trying to talk with my stupid mouth again. I use my NINJA SKILLS and twirl her into my body. Kissing her before she can react.

I feel the blush spread across her cheeks, against mine. Her lips form to mine.

THE GREAT BLACKSTAR IS TRIUMPHANT!!

-~-~-~-~-~-

Yeah, some of those parts might be a little over the top, but I feel like that's how BlackStar would have been. I apologize if I didn't do him justice.

I'm sorry for such a long wait for such a short chapter. But if you want more Tsubaki and BlackStar let me know!

Love you guys!

-THE AMAZING C!!