Chapter 36--BlackStar & Tsubaki pt. 2

Tsubaki's Point of View

----------

Wait, is BlackStar kissing me? Why is he kissing me?

Someone as great and powerful as him couldn't like me, a scent less flower.

But he is, and I'm kissing him back. I can feel his powerful soul wavelength against mine, they start to melt together, stronger than before. I feel electricity running through our lips, and he pulls away.

"Woah.." He whispers.

I can feel a deep blush on my cheeks, "Why did you..?" My words fail me.

"Huh? Oh..." He pauses, "I don't know, I thought you wanted me to."

"I did," I say softly. "BlackStar, I've wanted that for a really long time."

"Really?! Good, because I've been in love with you since the first time you clapped for me at the Academy!"

I smile at the memory and his sudden happiness. I was at a loss for words, all I could feel was love for my Meister. I whisper, very quietly, almost inaudible: "I love you, too."

-~-~-~-~-~-

Yes, it's very short, I'm sorry. Been super busy with my first semester of college. I hope you enjoy it, I might be making another story with all of the ships I have from the show, moving this one and some other select chapters over and finishing up this one.

Let me know what you think of that idea as well as some ships you have from the show, maybe they'll be featured in the new story

Yes, the new story will be one shots, they will all be separate, cohesive stories of each ship, but I will jump from character to character.

Thanks, guys, love you!

-C