Chapter 32--Soul & Maka (Sleepover Part 4)

Hey guys, sorry it's been forever! I've just been going through A LOT these last couple of months with school and boys and ugh. But I'm back!!

I hope you like it!

-C

-~-~-~-~-~-

Maka's Point of View

~~~~~~~~~~

While I set up snacks, pillows and blankets in the living room, I can't help but worry about how Soul and Kidd's conversation is going.

I love Soul more than anything, but sometimes his anger gets the best of him. And I can't help but think that's how this is going to go. They're both too stubborn to listen if either of them starts to yell.

The doorbell scares me out of my thoughts, I shake my head, don't be stupid, Soul.

Before I answer the door, I can already tell it's BlackStar and Tsubaki. They're holding hands, and I smile gingerly at them when I open the door.

Close behind them are Crona, Ragnarok tucked away, Liz, Patty, Kidd, and Soul. They all seem to be happy again. Which is definitely good for me.

After everyone is seated in a circle like we were before, an awkward silence spreads over us.

"We're going to play a game," I announce. "Something other than truth or dare. Something better."

The gang looks at me questioningly, and I blush as I explain, "The game is Never Have I Ever. We can play it as a drinking game, a stripping game, or the innocent ten-fingers version."

I look around the circle, some are grinning at the thought of drinking, others are looking at me as if I'm crazy, and most of the boys are getting nose bleeds at the idea of seeing us girls naked.

"How we play: someone says 'Never have I ever...' completing the statement with something they've never done. If you have, you either put down a finger, take a shot, or remove an article of clothing. Sound simple enough?"

Everyone nods, this will be interesting.

"Now, who wants to drink?" I ask, Patti, Liz, and BlackStar raise their hands. "All in favor of stripping?" Soul, Kidd, and Ragnarok-who shouldn't count because Crona would be stripping for him-"And who wants to play it safe?" Tsubaki and Crona raise their hands. "My vote is void, so it's either drinking or stripping, you two."

Tsubaki and Crona look at each other, they nod and look back to me. "Let's drink."

I walk to the cupboard and pull out the Sake and nine shot glasses. "All right, I'll start because I came up with the game." After handing everyone their shot glass, I look around the circle. "Hmm, never have I ever... Kissed a girl."

Soul glares at me as he pours himself a shot, Kidd and BlackStar do the same. When I think it's over, Patti reaches for the Sake.

No one seems to question it, I look to Soul who's on my left. "You're next."

"Never have I ever kissed a boy," he says, mocking me. I take the Sake willingly and wink at him. Tsubaki takes the bottle soon after.

Then it was Crona's turn, "Uhh... I don't know if I can handle this."

"Take your time Crona," I urge gently.

As we wait, Ragnarok gets impatient. "If you're not going to go I will! Never have I ever, yuck, liked any of you losers."

Everyone except for Liz and Patti take a shot. The guys give Crona a questioning look, the girls know and giggle.

"Okay," Crona says. "Um, never h-have I ever, held hands w-with someone."

Everyone except for Ragnarok takes a drink.

BlackStar's turn, this should be interesting. "Never have I ever not been as awesome as the great BlackStar! YAHOO!!"

Everyone groans and ignores the comment, moving onto Tsubaki. "O-oh," she smiles sheepishly. A deep red crossing her face, "N-never have I ever had sex."

I watch as Soul and Kidd take their shots, looking nervously around the circle. I take the bottle, "Wait a second!" Patti squeals. "You didn't!!"

I blush deeply and down my shot.

They all looked at me with scrutiny, trying to understand just exactly when it happened. I ignored their curiosity, "Patti it's your turn."

We continued around the circle with nothing truly glamorous. Using lines like 'Never have I ever been a weapon,' for an excuse to take a shot. After a couple rounds, everyone was drunk.

The game fell into giggles when the bottle was empty. "Oh! Now we have to play spin the bottle!" Patti says.

We all nod in stupidity, knowing that this probably wouldn't end very well.

Crona spun the empty bottle first, landing on Kidd, Crona's eyes lit up. Kidd was a little less than enthused, until their lips met. They kissed longer than expected, neither wanting to come up for air.

Once we split the two, it was safe to say Ragnarok wasn't coming back anytime soon and Crona's blush isn't going anywhere.

Kidd spun, and it landed on Liz. They gave each other a quick peck on the cheek. Liz spun, landing on her twin sister. Quite awkward as they leaned into each other's cheek. Patti's landed on me, I looked up, terrified. She laughs and kisses my cheek.

I spun the bottle, my clumsy hands flipped it off the floor, though. It landed in Soul's lap and he laughed.

Everyone giggled, "What?" I asked, is that some special thing?

"You have to go play seven minutes in heaven with Soul," Patti explained.

I blushed hard, it's going to be much longer than seven minutes.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Till next time!

Next chapter is going to contain smut. Do not read it if you aren't interested (;