Chapter 25--Soul & Maka

WARNING!
This chapter contains graphic sexual content, mainly because I want to test out my smut skills.
If you read it and like it, please leave a vote and if I get 5 or more votes I will write smut more often.

I'm sorry if you do not like smut, I say it again, I don't want people to stop reading based on one chapter, and this definitely isn't porn without a plot, it took us 24 chapters to get here for Death sakes xD

-C

Please don't read any further if you don't enjoy this type of writing.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Maka's Point of View

----------

"I love you, too," Soul kisses my cheek. "Forever."

My heart throbs in love for this boy and I kiss him deeply, it's like I haven't been here with him forever. And as far as I know it's only been a day, he grabs my hips and brings me toward his. He turns around and presses me up against the wall, his hand engulfing one side of my neck tenderly while my hands rest on his body. One draped on his shoulder, the other wrapped in his hair. I bite his lower lip and he pulls me closer, pressing his tongue to mine.

He pulls away from my mouth and trails kisses down my cheek, jaw-line, and neck. His lips trace the collar of my shirt, "Do I dare?" he whispers. He looks deeply into my eyes as I nod greedily, his eyes are filled with nerves as his fingers fumble with the buttons on my shirt. "Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Please," I whisper. I want him so badly, it took being away for me to realize it.

He plants kisses in soft, quick pecks on my lips, cheeks and jaw-line before licking down my neck and kissing the curve of my collar bone.

He bites the soft skin of my breast, his sharp teeth sinking in slightly, he licks across my nipple causing a sharp intake of breath from me. His hands find the top of my thighs as he lifts me up, my legs swing around his waist instinctively and our lips meet again as he walks us over to the examination table. He sets me down tenderly and I lie back, he follows, our lips never parting.

His hands wander up my legs to my thighs, he squeezes lightly before pulling on the hem of my skirt. I wriggle free of the fabric, he looks at me seriously, almost sternly.

"Maka, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Soul," I whisper, still out of breath. "I need you."

His eyes fill with lust at the sound of his name coming breathy, from my lips. He smashes his lips to mine again, our tongues mingling together, I bite his lip again and he pulls me closer, his hips in between my legs. He unbuttons his jeans and let's them fall to the floor, I wait for the coming pain but it doesn't come. Instead, he pecks my lips again before kissing down my neck, licking my nipples, and trailing kisses down my stomach before finding my wet core. He slides my panties down my thighs, trailing kisses in their wake until they're off of me completely. His face returns to the apex of my thighs and he licks me tentatively, I moan softly, partially in surprise. He flicks his tongue to either side and suddenly sticks a finger inside of me, I moan louder.

This isn't right, my brain suddenly pipes in. Finding a voice for the first time, my head is spinning. Yes it is, she contradicts herself as Soul continues his sweet torture.

Once he thinks I'm ready, he takes his fingers out of me and trails his tongue back up my abdomen, my breasts, and my neck, until his lips find mine. I feel the tip of him at my opening, he pushes in slowly, gently, trying desperately not to hurt me. I wince, but a moan escapes my lips.

"Are you okay?" He asks urgently, I nod feverishly, still wanting more. "Can I move?" I nod again.

He pulls out slowly, pushing back in again, this time with more force. He grunts in effort as I moan in pleasure, he starts picking up his speed and rhythm while leaving soft love bites across my neck and chest. I can feel it building as he bites the sensitive skin of my nipples, "Yes, Soul." I breathe.

My legs wrap again around his waist, he lifts me off the table and sits himself down on it. I push myself up and down on him, he groans and I moan. We're both close, I can feel it. I continue going faster on him as he bucks his hips, meeting me halfway. I kiss him, feverishly, moaning into his mouth, our tongues wrestling for dominance. Suddenly I cry out his name and tighten around him, he bucks his hips into me a few more times before stiffening himself. I collapse onto him, panting and in pure ecstasy.

I hear the rapid heart beat in his chest, "I love you." I pant.

"I love you, too," he says, kissing my hair.