7 ~ Devansh meets her secretly

It was 5 days ago when he sent me message on my phone for the first time

It was 5 days ago when he sent me message on my phone for the first time. It was completely unexpected for me. I literally had no idea who was messaging me until he confirmed that it was him. And after that we became so engrossed with each other.

By his words, I can say that he is a very caring person. 4 days ago, when he heard about my mother's ankle pain, he had sent an ayurvedic oil for my mother. And that was so kind of him, according to my father. My father was praising him, about what a good person he is. And what a good heart he has. About how he helps everyone. About how kindly he talks with everyone. And how he helps people who are in need.

Although I knew these things from long ago, still hearing something good about him from anyone but my parents gave me butterflies in my stomach. I have seen his angry side too, the time when he shouts on people when they're truly at default.

It happened once, few months back, when he was shouting on someone, eyes full of anger, his voice pretty rough, but as soon as he looked up and our eyes met with each other, something softened in his eyes. He dismissed the person right there without speaking any further.

Unlike me, he sleeps early at night, which is pretty much obvious as he works literally the whole day.

Today, I was finally going to visit palace. I was excited to meet him, but at the back of my mind I was also thinking, that will he be present in the palace or not. Last time we exchanged messages was last night, when he had fallen asleep while hearing to my gossips.

Before talking to him on the call, even I didn't knew that I could speak so much. Although its good, because my chattering, over chattering to be particular, helps him to sleep peacefully every night, - his words not mine.

I dressed myself into a yellow kurti, paired along with red leggings and a simple dupatta. Bidding a bye to my mother, I left for the palace alone. It wasn't much away from my home, merely at a distance of 700 m.

And also it wasn't the first time I was going to palace all alone. I have visited many time by myself.

Reaching the palace, I made my way towards Devishi's room. On the way, I saw Rajmata Devki. I bent down infront of her to touch her feet and she blessed me.

"How's your health now, Jahanvi?", she asked cupping my cheek.

"It's good now, Rajmata." I replied with a smile.

"Go, Devishi is dying to meet you," she laughed and I nodded, joining my hands infront of her once, I moved towards my bestfriend's room.

As soon as I knocked on the door, the door swung open, as if she was waiting for me on the door. I stepped inside and she immediately hugged me tightly, "God, I missed you."

I laughed, "I missed you too."

"Sit sit, I am in urgent need to share a lot of things with you," she spoke while locking the door behind us.