16

When Gu Ziang couldn't contact Yu Feng and was worried about Yu Feng, Yu Feng was also worried about Gu Ziang.

In fact, after Yu Feng cut off contact with Gu Ziang, he quickly thought that the capital might fall to this level. But when he tried to contact Gu Ziang again, he couldn't.

Once, twice, three times...

Yu Feng also tried many times, but failed. Naturally, he was very anxious.

In addition, changes occurred in the third star system of Planet Lane, so Yu Feng had to withdraw his order to rest in place and instead fight against the large battleship fleet in the third star system of Planet Lane.

This is the first trap since confronting the enemy.

The conquest of the three galaxies in front of Planet Lane went too smoothly. If Yu Feng had not asked his men to rest and be alert, this wave of interstellar armed battleships would have definitely caught them off guard.

Even so, the success in the front will still give people an instinctive sense of superiority psychologically, and everyone will subconsciously regard the other party as a weak and defeated opponent.

After the vanguard team suffered damage, everyone really changed their attitude towards the enemy.

However, this also put Yu Feng into a tricky battle.

Fortunately, Yu Feng did not give up trying to contact Gu Ziang. After the personnel of the technical department destroyed the enemy's signal-blocking equipment, Yu Feng first found many contact requests from Gu Ziang on his personal terminal, and then called Gu Ziang back.

Still unsuccessful at first, Yu Feng guessed that the signal was blocked where Gu Ziang was. When he was anxious, the contact application was suddenly successful. Yu Feng saw Gu Ziang lying in the medical cabin at a glance, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

——Is he injured?

--What happened?

——Is the capital unsafe?

A series of questions emerged in his mind and rushed to his lips, but before he could speak, Gu Ziang's words came through first.

"Yu Feng!"

He saw his 'lover' beaming with joy. Starting from his eyes, his whole person brightened first, then his expression, and the corners of his mouth. He happily sat up on his elbows, "You finally appeared!"

Yu Feng frowned. Relax, and a smile spreads that he can't even notice.

But he soon saw Gu Ziang leaning over and retching while holding his stomach.

Next to him, Bei Luoqi quickly stepped forward to help Gu Ziang and patted his back thoughtfully.

Gu Ziang knew that this should be the discomfort caused by the space jump, but Yu Feng didn't know. He thought that Gu Ziang had fetal pressure. After all, he seemed to be in the medical cabin and his face was not very good.

"Zi'ang, what's wrong with you?"

Gu Zi'ang calmed down for a while, feeling better, and hurriedly replied: "I'm fine... How are you? I suddenly can't contact you..."

From just now, his thoughts have been all over the place. It stuck to Yu Feng.

Yu Feng looked anxious and frowned: "I'm fine too. The first trap has appeared, which means that Yu Yang really has a back-up plan. I'm afraid that he won't come forward because he's holding it back. Since he does, I will definitely kill him. The conspiracy was destroyed. Are you really okay?"