103

Gu Ziang lamented the immaturity of young Yu Feng here, and his heart was filled with pity involuntarily.

But He Lanting didn't pity Yu Feng at all. He looked at the direction where Yu Feng disappeared and smiled proudly. His teammates also burst into laughter and congratulated the captain for driving away his love rival.

"Captain, I didn't expect that you and Zi Ang already have a child. Congratulations. I apologize for my superficial ignorance before!" The thin man with amazing jumping ability apologized.

He Lanting waved his hand, indicating that he didn't need to worry so much.

The thin man bowed to Gu Ziang again: "I'm sorry, Ziang. Please introduce me formally. My name is Bi Fei, graduate Bi, flying Fei. Hehe, I was too mean-mouthed before, so don't get angry with the captain. Angry..."

Gu Ziang: "..."

Wait, are these people now acquiescing that he and this He Lanting are a couple?

After Bifei apologized, several people next to him also began to apologize and introduce themselves.

The tall man said: "My name is Xiong Qi. A bear like a bear, so strange and strange." He scratched his head naively and said sincerely, "I thought you were a loser before, with no powers at all, no. Come to think of it, your powers are quite special."

Another young man wearing glasses, with a medium build, black hair, and a neat look also pushed up his glasses and added with a hint of emotion: "Indeed, in this mess. In this world, human survival is difficult, and the death rate has skyrocketed. Men's awakening of fertility is indeed a great progress for the benefit of mankind." He nodded slightly and said, "I am Cui Zhiwen."

In addition to Bi Fei, Xiong Qi and Cui. Zhiwen was surprised to see a middle-aged uncle and a young woman next to him.

The uncle had an unshaven beard and gave off the impression of decadence. He held a cigarette in his mouth, lit it and took two puffs. He blew a smoke ring into the downwind and calmly greeted Gu Ziang: "Hi, I'm Shen Mingyan."

Young woman She has a dreadlocked hairstyle, light pink hair, and a strong sojourn style. She also has a tattoo on the side of her neck, which is a rose in bud. She has a row of pierced ears and a row of earrings. , shiny, very punk.

She had heavy makeup on her face and her fingernails were dyed bright red. She was looking up to drink water. After Shen Mingyan finished introducing himself, she

waved to Gu Ziang: "Yina."

Gu Ziang finally turned to He Lanting. These people were dressed in different styles. They were probably a temporary team, or they had only formed a team not long ago. .

And He Lanting said that he and he were childhood sweethearts, which means that she is about the same age as him now, in her mid-twenties.

In other words, he should have spent the longest time with He Lanting among these people?

Gu Ziang asked the system again and received no answer. He simply stopped asking and prepared to have a serious talk with He Lanting.

He now has strength, the discomfort in his body has disappeared, and he feels much more energetic.

Seeing Gu Ziang staring at him, He Lanting tilted his head and said, "What's wrong?"

"Are you lying?" Gu Ziang said straight to the point.

He Lanting raised his eyebrows, and several others stared at Gu Ziang, with the excitement of watching a good show and a little doubt in their eyes.

"What did I lie about?" He Lanting raised his lips and smiled, as if he was confident and not worried at all that Gu Ziang would expose him.