74

Manny did not stand up, nor did she feel any embarrassment at being rejected so bluntly by Yu Feng. She even shrugged relaxedly, with a smile on her face: "Mr. Yu, it doesn't look like you are asking someone to be private. What a doctor's attitude!"

Yu Feng said nothing, but his expression remained the same as before, without any relief.

Manny compromised: "It's just a joke, Mr. Yu, you are too serious!"

Yu Feng was silent for a moment, weighing the situation quickly in his mind, and finally sat back down again.

"I didn't expect that Ms. Manny would have such a personality." Yu Feng was serious, but he was not a stubborn and unreasonable person. Since Manny changed his mind, he should also provide a step for Manny to get down easily.

After all, in the final analysis, he was the one who wanted to ask Manny for something.

Convincing himself with the more enthusiastic and unrestrained characteristics of M country people, Yu Feng spoke calmly again: "Then let's get to the point and talk about your conditions."

"You have to listen to me on the time arrangement, because I still have to work there. Work at BL Group."

"No problem." Yu Feng readily agreed, "Is there anything else?"

"The price is higher than my hourly salary at BL Group."

"Yes," Yu Feng asked. I can also arrange a pick-up."

"Okay!" Manny fiddled with his hair and smiled slightly, "If possible, I hope Mr. Yu will pick me up."

Of course Yu Feng will not pick her up . Instead of saying this, he called the assistant from inside: "Bring over the prepared contract!"

"Okay, Mr. Yu."

Manny was very cooperative when signing the contract and didn't behave like before - - Or teasing - Yu Feng. After reading the contract, she signed it readily.

However, before she left, she winked at Yu Feng at the door and blew a kiss: "Mr. Yu is so conquering, I won't give up."

After that, she stepped on it. Wearing high-heeled boots, she swayed away.

Yu Feng: "..."

He pinched the bridge of his nose with a headache. He really didn't know whether this decision was right or wrong.

If we really get into trouble that we can't get rid of...

forget it, when the time comes, the soldiers will come to cover up the water and the earth!

After Yu Feng finished handling this matter, it was almost noon.

He thought about the message Gu Ziang sent him and felt inexplicably better. He explained other company matters and decided to go home.

When he arrived at the parking lot, he sent Gu Ziang a "go home soon" message.

Gu Ziang replied quickly: "Okay, I got it, I'm going to cook right now!"

Yu Feng kept raising the corners of his mouth unconsciously as he drove home.

When he got home, he realized that he had come back with a sense of expectation and joy, and he couldn't help but be a little surprised.

Gu Ziang... Gu Ziang... What is the charm of this person?

After entering the door, Yu Feng first smelled the fragrance. The large house had always been deserted before, but now, because of Gu Ziang's appearance, it became a little more lively and pyrotechnic.