56

Gu Ziang pondered for a moment and then said: "I can go with you, but I have to wait until His Majesty comes back."

Mo Hanyun frowned and was about to speak when Gu Ziang interrupted him: "I know what Prince Mo is worried about. To be honest, I am also worried, worried that Your Majesty will not let me go with you, and may even capture you..."

"Since the queen knows why she still..." Mo Hanyun has been patient until now because he likes Dayin. The character of the emperor and empress was at stake, but his eldest brother was at stake, and he really didn't have time.

Gu Ziang sighed: "My medical skills are not as good as you think, and I am pregnant now. It is impossible for me to go into danger with you just because of your few words." He looked at Mo Hanyun's disappointed expression, and suddenly He added, "If you can trust me, I have a suitable person to recommend to you. He has excellent medical skills, and I learned my medical skills from him."

Mo Hanyun suppressed his anxiety and asked, "Who is he?"

"Shen The Master of the Medical Valley, Shen Xiuping." Gu Ziang suddenly had an idea and recommended Shen Xiuping to Mo Hanyun.

"Shen Medical Valley?" Mo Hanyun sounded very familiar, and then suddenly remembered that he had indeed heard this name before when he first entered the Central Plains. Shen Xiuping, the master of Shen Medical Valley, is the most famous miracle doctor among the martial arts people in the Central Plains.

However, this person has a weird temper, and it is said that entering Shen Medical Valley is not as easy as imagined.

"I remembered, this person is really powerful, but I don't know where to find him, and I'm afraid I won't have enough time." Mo Hanyun's mood fluctuated, and for a while, he insisted that Gu Ziang leave with him.

Gu Ziang comforted him: "I can send someone to look for you, or I can send someone to help you find someone. If you must help me, I will wait for Xuanyuan Che to come back before leaving."

At this point, Mo Hanyun has already There is no other way.

Gu Ziang said again: "Tomorrow morning at the latest, if Xuanyuan Che doesn't come back, I will go with you."

With Gu Ziang's promise, Mo Hanyun breathed a sigh of relief and compromised: "Okay, then I will wait until tomorrow morning. "

After Mo Hanyun left, Duan Yiming felt relieved. He asked bluntly: "Queen, do you really want to go? How about I knock Mo Hanyun out and send him away?"

"No. , he is also eager to save people." Gu Ziang stopped, "As he said, if he really wants to take action, Kang'er and Xiaoxi are no match for him, and I can't beat him, but he still chose to negotiate peacefully. I believe him. There is no malice."

"But... the queen is inconvenient now, how can she risk herself? "

"So... I have to find a way to get the best of both worlds..." Gu Ziang nodded his temples and frowned in thought.

Duan Yiming sighed and said no more.

On the other hand, two little guys, Xuanyuan Kang and Gu Xiaoxi, gathered around worriedly: "Daddy, don't go, okay?"

Gu Ziang hugged them into his arms and did not agree, but took the opportunity to teach the two children a lesson: "Sometimes, You must do what you promise."

Although these words were difficult to understand, the two little guys also understood that Gu Ziang had told them similar words before.

Now... I just place my hope on my father. I only hope that when my father comes back, he can find a way to have both ends.