146

Yu Feng was startled for a moment.

He didn't expect Gu Ziang to ask him such a question.

But I was relieved soon.

Yes, this is Zi Ang.

In fact, he has always been kind and considerate of others.

"I gave up revenge and forcibly terminated the virtual system, so I suffered a backlash from the radio waves." Yu Feng answered truthfully.

His expression was calm, with depression and regret hidden deep in his eyes, and a bit of desperate struggle. He added calmly: "I love you more than revenge."

Gu Ziang said nothing.

Yu Feng did not force him to accept all this.

The two looked at each other in silence again.

There was a noise outside, it was Mo Zixi and Chu Yan arriving.

Yu Feng kept staring at Gu Ziang. He very much hoped that Gu Ziang would take the initiative to speak and say something else.

However, Gu Ziang said nothing.

He remained silent, wondering whether he was shocked by the truth or weighing something.

This information is truly unbelievable and easily debilitating.

The only thing Yu Feng is lucky about now is that Zi Ang's memory is blank, and the emotional accumulation is not that deep. Therefore, the truth event without emotional blessing may be less devastating.

Except... the kids.

Mo Zixi ran upstairs, looking for Gu Ziang in each room while shouting: "Zi Ang - Zi Ang! Where are you?"

Gu Ziang finally looked away and said, "I need time to think about it."

With this Yu Feng was satisfied with just one sentence: "Thank you."

He stood up and walked outside.

As soon as they reached the door, Mo Zixi had already rushed forward. He grabbed Yu Feng's collar and punched him: "Yu Feng - you bastard!"

Yu Feng did not dodge and was punched in the face. .

He staggered two steps and leaned against the wall, saying nothing.

Gu Ziang stopped him in the room: "Stop fighting."

Mo Zixi heard a familiar voice and saw a familiar face, and he was relieved when he was sure it was Gu Ziang. But soon he was stunned again -

"Zi'ang, your belly... you..."

Gu Zi'ang lowered his eyes.

Mo Zixi suddenly turned his head and glared at Yu Feng: "You villain! Changed his attitude!"

Yu Feng: "I called you here to ask you to take good care of him."

Mo Zixi wanted to beat him, but Gu Ziang pulled him away. Zhu: "Zixi, can you take me home?"

Mo Zixi: "Of course, I will take you home right away."

He supported Gu Ziang and walked downstairs.

Lee had also come out at some point and was standing behind Yu Feng.

Gu Ziang glanced at him but said nothing. Most of them are still looking at Yu Feng.

Since he became conscious, the person he has interacted with the most is Yu Feng.

The two of them have such a close relationship, and more than a month is enough time to form a habit.

His memory is still blank, and the only remaining memory is the time he spent with Yu Feng, so...