158

Yu Feng was so obedient, but Yu Feng's mother became even more uneasy.

She was afraid that her son would try to hide some big trick from her.

However, she was the one who stopped him, so she had to endure her uneasiness and wait for her son to tell them another day.

Yu Feng lived at his parents' house.

He accompanies his father to water the flowers in the courtyard at home, takes walks, and also accompanies his mother to go shopping, showing great patience.

When Yu Feng's parents went to bed at night, they made guesses about each other.

"My son has someone he likes. Come and report to us?"

"It seems so. I don't know what kind of person he is." Yu Feng's mother was very worried.

"Anything is fine, as long as he likes it?" Yu Feng's father was still very open-minded.

"Of course not. You have to be good to him and love him. Otherwise... if you meet a heartless person again, it will hurt your son's heart." Yu Feng's mother sighed, "Why do you suddenly have someone you like? "When he contacted us before, there was no sign at all."

"He must have not decided to tell us before. It's probably settled now, so he came to tell us." Seeing that his wife was so nervous, he comforted him, "He is already so old. He will have his considerations in everything he does. Don't worry so much. Can't we just give him support and blessings?"

"No." Yu Feng's mother's eyes turned red and she wanted to cry, "I really don't dare to think about Qingqing... When I think about it..."

she choked out and sobbed softly on her husband's shoulder.

Yu Feng's father hugged her and patted her back comfortingly: "It's all over... It's all over. Don't be too sad."

"You worry so much, but it puts a lot of pressure on your son. He won't dare to come see us in the future. He didn't dare to tell us anything." Yu Feng's father patiently communicated with his wife, "Isn't it a good thing that he is willing to come see us and tell us about his current situation and his lover? Are you hiding it from us?"

Yu Feng's mother shook her head: "Isn't

that okay?" Yu Feng's father wiped her tears, "Okay, don't cry, your eyes will be swollen tomorrow.

" Mother adjusted her mood and nodded.

"Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. We don't need to be too nervous." Yu Feng's father patted her, "Go to sleep, don't think about it too much."

"Yeah."

Yu Feng didn't know that his parents had such a conversation.

He tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep.

I miss Gu Ziang's arms a little.

Moreover, he had no idea what he was going to tell his parents.

Zi Ang had too many ties with their family, and he knew that his parents would definitely object.

He needs to find an entry point.

The next day.

Yu Feng got up very early. He went to the kitchen and worked hard all morning. He made all the meals he could and set a table.

Seeing his parents getting up, he said hello with a smile on his face: "Mom and dad, come and try my cooking."

Yu Feng's parents looked at each other and smiled: "You must try it. I haven't seen you in a long time. You can also cook." " Yes