44

Gu Ziang stared at Xuanyuan Che's eyes, his eyebrows curved, and he said with some confidence: "Don't make trouble, the children are here."

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Che glanced towards the two little guys subconsciously, and saw the two little guys. The little guy was still immersed in the joy of playing with toys, so he took the opportunity to grab Gu Ziang's lips and kiss them to his heart's content.

Kissing in this situation where children may be watching is very exciting, and the heartbeat can surge twice as much as usual.

Although they had already been watched once on the carriage, Xuanyuan Che's kiss was quite restrained that time. After understanding each other's affairs over the past year, the slight embarrassment and gaps between the two were filled, and Xuanyuan Che became You have to be bold.

But speaking of it, it was Gu Ziang who seduced him first. If he hadn't taken that lick, Xuanyuan Che wouldn't have been so emotional.

When Gu Ziang fell to the ground, Xuanyuan Che's hand was on the back of his head, so the two of them kissed very intimately this time, and their posture was even more grand.

Xuanyuan Che would naturally forget himself after being moved. His other hand subconsciously slipped into Gu Ziang's collar...

Gu Ziang wasn't very attentive. He glanced at the two little ones playing with toys from the corner of his eye, and felt a slight pain on the tip of his tongue. It was Xuanyuan Che. She bit him lightly, as if to punish him for not being serious. Gu Ziang had no choice but to frown and respond to Xuanyuan Che's invitation.

Soon he felt the changes in Xuanyuan Che's body.

After all, he was still full of blood, and considering the time he was pregnant, Xuanyuan Che had not been relieved for about two years. However, as for whether he solved it himself or found someone else, Gu Ziang didn't know. He would have to interrogate it later... ...

Of course Xuanyuan Che would not just want Gu Ziang. Just when he was about to end the kiss, he suddenly heard Gu Xiaoxi shouting with a raised voice: "Daddy--"

and then the sound of the little guy running over shakingly.

Xuanyuan Che let go of Gu Ziang, but before he could stand up, he was pushed by Gu Xiaoxi who ran over.

When they were in the car, Gu Xiaoxi pushed him once, but that time Gu Xiaoxi was confused and felt that the two of them were kissing, but it was different from when his father kissed him, so he pushed Xuanyuan Che.

This time he saw Xuanyuan Che pressing Gu Ziang to the ground. In his opinion, this action seemed to be bullying his father, so he ran over to defend his father. After pushing Xuanyuan Che, the little guy opened his arms to protect Gu Ziang. He twisted his little eyebrows and complained bitterly: "Bad guy!

" A "deserve it" look.

Xuanyuan Che explained: "Xiao Xi, these are two dads expressing their intimacy. Dads are not bad people."

Of course Gu Xiaoxi didn't understand. Anyway, at this moment, he classified Xuanyuan Che as a "bad guy": "That's it. Yes!"

Xuanyuan Che: "..."

Xuanyuan Kang also came over, but he stood aside and looked at them with his head tilted. His little eyebrows were also wrinkled, and he didn't know what he was thinking. question.

Although Gu Ziang was very happy that his son could step forward to protect him at the critical moment, it would be bad if he really regarded Xuanyuan Che as a bad guy. So after he finished snickering, he hugged Gu Xiaoxi over at the right time and explained with a smile. : "Son, dads are playing around, just like dad usually plays with Xiao Xi, like this..."