79

After the filming of the first episode of the program was completed, Peng Xin came to pick up Gu Ziang.

Now Gu Ziang's acting career has just started, so the company has not assigned him an assistant yet. Peng Xin is still busy for the time being, and the current focus is on Gu Ziang, so he must do everything he can.

"Brother Shu, I'm leaving first." Gu Ziang greeted Shu Jingxin, and when Shu Jingxin nodded, he turned around and ran towards Peng Xin's car.

Peng Xin waited for him to get in the car before asking in a low voice: "You seem to have a good relationship with Actor Shu."

"Yes, he took good care of me today." Gu Ziang turned around and asked, "Sister Xin, did the company ask him to take care of me?" Mine?"

"That's not true." Peng Xin pondered for a moment, then hesitated, "But it's not necessarily..."

"Hmm? Sister Xin, do you know something?" Gu Ziang became more energetic.

"To be honest, although I have contributed a lot to the success of this variety show, there should be other people helping behind the scenes." Peng Xin explained, "Don't look at me, I'm not sure who it is. I'm guessing. Maybe it's the young master of the Ye family."

Gu Ziang was startled: "Ye Shaojun?"

"That's right." Seeing Gu Ziang's expression, Peng Xin knew that she had guessed correctly, "The Ye family's group has invested in this variety show, as well as Movie Emperor Shu's new project. "

That should be him..." Gu Ziang confirmed.

He understands the cause and effect of things, so he can draw conclusions after hearing a few clues.

Ye Shaojun auctioned him and gave him to Yu Feng, but because Ye Shaojun had a grudge against Li Jinhui, Li Jinhui tried to get close to Ye Shaojun. He told Yu Feng about this, and Yu Feng should have gone to understand the situation with Ye Shaojun. , and rehired Dr. Manny for him...

According to the current inference, Ye Shaojun probably felt that he was indebted to him, so he secretly paved the way for him.

Gu Ziang couldn't tell how he felt, but he was not as happy as before.

——Because it was not Yu Feng’s care as he had expected before.

But he soon adjusted his mentality. If Yu Feng took better care of him, it meant that Yu Feng had great confidence in him.

After entering the city, Peng Xin wanted to send Gu Ziang home, but Gu Ziang refused.

The past two days have been so busy. Although his filming has come to an end, Peng Xin must have a lot of follow-up matters to deal with, so Gu Ziang decided to go home alone.

What's more, his residence... hasn't been made clear to Peng Xin yet.

He didn't know whether to make it clear or not.

Yu Feng should... don't mind...

Before parting, Peng Xin asked him: "Remember to go to the acting class next week."

"Don't worry, I will never live up to your expectations, Sister Xin."

Gu Ziang replied After returning home, I found that Yu Feng had not returned yet.

Today was the weekend, but in the morning Yu Feng said that he was going to Linshi on a business trip and should be able to come back in time for dinner. But now it seems that Yu Feng did not come back in time.

Gu Ziang slumped on the sofa for a while. He looked at the time and saw that it was almost nine o'clock. He didn't know if Yu Feng could go home tonight. He hesitated for a moment and called Yu Feng.