104

The ability to predict the future is a bit cheating. It's not that Gu Ziang doesn't believe in strange things, but how to identify this kind of superpower?

Predicting major events can be used to predict the future.

Predicting small events can be considered predicting the future.

What kind of Helanting is it?

Or is he talking nonsense?

Yu Feng has come to chase them several times. Today Yu Feng left in despair, but there is a high probability that he will come again tomorrow.

Although he currently has neither cheating abilities nor a familiar system, Gu Ziang is still sure that Yu Feng will come.

So is this a conclusion drawn from analysis, or a prediction of the future?

Gu Ziang turned his head and glanced at He Lanting, his doubts deepening.

This Helanting behaves strangely.

Are they really childhood sweethearts?

"If you look at me again, I'm going to kiss you." He Lanting suddenly said, startling Gu Ziang.

Gu Ziang turned away from him, grabbed a set of clothes and covered his head directly: "I'm sleepy, let's go to bed first."

He Lanting laughed softly, then stretched out his hand to hug the stiff Gu Ziang over: " Okay, I know you haven't been feeling well these days. I won't tease you anymore. It will be more comfortable if you sleep against me."

Gu Ziang wanted to pull away, but He Lanting hugged you tighter: "I don't want to use thunder and lightning to deal with you. Be good. "

Gu Ziang calmed down.

He Lanting pulled down the clothes covering his head: "Be careful that you can't breathe."

Gu Ziang closed his eyes and said nothing.

He Lanting also kept his promise and did not harass or tease him anymore. Instead, he took another coat and put it on Gu Ziang's legs.

They didn't go on their way again that night.

The truck was parked in a sheltered spot and someone took turns keeping vigil.

It was Shen Mingyan and Cui Zhiwen in the first half of the night, and Bi Fei and Xiong Qi in the second half of the night.

Gu Ziang couldn't help but think of Yu Feng - I wonder what Yu Feng will do at night?

He was alone, no one was keeping watch for him, no one was helping him prepare food, could he hold on?

He...will really come back to find him...

Yu Feng, who Gu Ziang was worried about, was actually not far away from them.

He didn't go far after leaving the truck during the day.

He was also setting up camp nearby at the moment, preparing to rest for a night and recharge his batteries.

——Yu Feng used vines to weave a sepak takraw ball directly on the treetops and wrap himself in it.

He is able to skillfully use wood energy, and the soft rattan leaves that surround him are made. After making a sepak takraw ball for him to live in,

the tree he chooses is also very strong and tall, almost ten meters above the ground. It can be said to be very safe.

But Yu Feng wasn't asleep yet, he was still thinking about what happened during the day.