54

Winter passes and spring comes, and in a blink of an eye it’s the season of spring flowers blooming again.

In the past few days, Gu Ziang had been a little lethargic. Every time it was three o'clock in the morning, he still couldn't open his eyes and fell into a particularly deep sleep.

Normally, people can't sleep in March, but Gu Zi'ang is quite diligent in winter. He gets up before dawn and gets busy, arranging medicines, taking care of the sick and wounded, and watching people making armor. He gets busy when he is busy. Until midnight.

It's spring now, the weather is getting warmer, and the mornings are not so cold. However, he is not as diligent as in the winter. He can't get up in the morning, and he can sleep with his head tilted while eating at night with his chopsticks.

Of course Xuanyuan Che would not wake him up deliberately. Every time he saw him sleeping so sweetly under the quilt, it was too late to be happy. How could he wake him up? Even when his two sons came to make trouble, he drove them away.

During this time, Gu Ziang was indeed too tired.

Even more tiring than him, the person directing the battle.

It made him feel embarrassed to be too intimate.

The two people's plan to create a human was stopped after the Chinese New Year.

During the Chinese New Year, they could still find time to have some tenderness, but after that they were all busy again.

Gu Ziang had discussed it with Xuanyuan Che. Anyway, it was a time of war. It was good that there was no movement after their efforts for so long. It would not be too late to create people after a year or two when the situation stabilized.

Xuanyuan Che looked at Gu Ziang's peaceful sleeping face, smiled tenderly, leaned over and kissed Gu Ziang's forehead, thinking to himself, it was good that the plan to create a human was postponed.

Gu Ziang was so tired even before he was pregnant. If he had succeeded in creating a human before, wouldn't he have been even more tired after working so hard?

Gu Ziang moved slightly and turned over unconsciously while hugging the quilt. He didn't know whether he was awake or not. He opened his eyes slightly and watched Xuanyuan Che bend his eyes, then closed his eyes again and looked towards Xuanyuan Che. He arched his sides and continued to sleep.

Xuanyuan Che couldn't help laughing and tightened the quilt for him. He was hugged and hugged for a while before letting go, getting up on his own and going to do his work.

When Gu Ziang woke up again, there were two more little ones in his arms, but the two little ones were not asleep. They opened their eyes wide and silently played the finger game they both loved.

Seeing Gu Ziang wake up, the two of them said, "Daddy!"

"Well, have you woken up early?" Gu Ziang hugged his two precious sons, kissed each of them, and asked with a smile.

"Yes, Dad, you got up late, and your father has already gone to work." Ning Xiaoxi said, "Dad, are you very tired? You haven't been able to wake up for several days. Are you sick? ?"

As he spoke, he stretched out his little hand to check Gu Ziang's body temperature. Gu Ziang looked at him with a smile: "No, daddy is not sick, he is just tired and wants to sleep a little longer."

Anyway, he didn't feel any discomfort, so he gave it to him . Taking my pulse, I guess I've been too tired recently, so I'm feeling sleepy.

"Have you eaten?"

"Have you eaten? My father has prepared delicious food for daddy. He said that he can go and eat after he gets up."

Xuanyuan Che prepared delicious food for him for several days. When Gu Ziang woke up, the food It was still hot and suited his taste. This made Gu Ziang very touched.