50

Gu Ziang's proposal to let the two children learn concealed weapons received strong support from Xuanyuan Che. Yang Zhiyi and Duan Yiming also cooperated very well and carefully taught the two princes.

Among the new soldiers they received, there were two more little Douding figures. In addition to following the little brothers and sisters in a serious manner and waving their fists, these two little cubs were also left alone to hold a small stick in their little hands and spin it around, or throw darts. Practice aiming.

Gu Ziang also specially selected a few short stories about using cleverness to escape danger and told them to the two little guys, treating them as bedtime stories.

Xuanyuan Kang and Ning Xiaoxi both listened to it with gusto. Bedtime stories often turned into a scene of a hundred thousand whys at the end.

No way, these two little guys are so good at learning!

Moreover, there were many things that Gu Ziang told that not only they, but also Xuanyuan Che had not heard of, so he became the third big treasure who listened intently to the story.

"Where did you hear these stories?" One night, after Xuanyuan Kang and Ning Xiaoxi fell asleep, Xuanyuan Che hugged Gu Ziang and finished the loving exercises, and asked in a low voice.

He clearly felt that the body in his arms was stiff. A trace of surprise flashed between Xuanyuan Che's brows, and he secretly guessed: "Is it the famous doctor from Shen Medical Valley, Shen Xiuping? Did he tell you?"

Gu Ziang told In fact, they are nothing more than Sun Tzu's Art of War and other various wise stories passed down in the history of ancient China. However, these stories are not spread in this world. It is normal for Xuanyuan Che to have such doubts.

He thought, should he confess his identity to Xuanyuan Che? Or... try to be more restrained in the future and talk less about random things that don't exist in this world, so as not to make Xuanyuan Che think wildly?

However, when he thought about it again, Gu Ziang felt that he might have thought too much. Maybe Xuanyuan Che just asked him casually. He had never hidden anything in the past two years. If he tried to hide it at this time, it would mean that he was guilty.

Thinking of this, Gu Ziang nodded and decided to let Shen Xiuping take the blame for him: "Yes, that's right, it was Brother Shen who taught me. He has many classics and I often read them when I am free and bored."

Xuanyuan Che Kissing his shoulder and back, he said with a taste: "I really want to read those classics of his..."

Gu Ziang turned over and faced Xuanyuan Che and kissed him back, arching his eyebrows and saying: "Are you jealous? "How could I eat it when I was jealous two years ago ?

" Xuanyuan Che said harshly.

Gu Ziang bit his lip again and murmured: "I'm obviously jealous."

Xuanyuan Che held his waist and brought him to him again, his eyes lingering on his handsome face, and said with a slight smile: " I just can't believe it..."

Gu Zi raised his eyebrows: "Huh? What can't you believe?"

Is there any classics in Shen Xiuping's place? Or something else?

Xuanyuan Che spoke softly: "I can't believe you're really back, I can't believe you're really coming back to me..." He leaned over and rubbed Gu Ziang's cheek, his voice was even deeper, and Gu Ziang could hardly hear it. Clearly, "I'm really afraid that you are fake..."

However, the body in his arms was so real, warm and soft, and his love for him was never concealed. Xuanyuan Che shook his head and saw Gu Ziang looking at him with wide eyes. , suddenly came to his senses, he shook his head again to get rid of all the random thoughts in his mind, and smiled to comfort Gu Ziang: "I just scared you, didn't I? I don't know what's going on these days. I'm always thinking about things, maybe I'm too tired."