76

That night, Yu Feng fell asleep at one o'clock, two hours earlier than usual, and without the help of medicine.

Regardless of whether it was a psychological effect or not, he decided to make some adjustments under Gu Ziang's supervision.

The next morning, when Yu Feng got up, he saw Gu Ziang injecting medicine. He paused slightly. He looked at the date - Saturday - and it was time to invite Manny over to give Gu Ziang a physical examination.

When Manny received his call, he casually asked, "Is Mr. Yu really not coming to pick me up in person?"

"I can open a bottle of wine at home to entertain you." Yu Feng said calmly.

"Mr. Yu, have you always been so boring?" Manny smiled and denied the answer, "Not necessarily, you are very interested in your little lover."

She pinched Yu Feng's critical point of anger and changed it. He said, "Okay, just kidding, I'll pack my things right now. See you in an hour."

Yu Feng breathed a sigh of relief. He was earlier than Gu Ziang today, so he went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

While making it, Yu Feng couldn't help but think that he didn't pay much attention to it yesterday. He didn't expect that Gu Ziang was also good at making sandwiches. In addition to noodles, he could also make sandwiches.

What should you cook and eat today?

Yu Feng opened the refrigerator and looked at the ingredients reserves, squeezed fruit and vegetable juice, and made two egg-filled pancakes.

Gu Ziang was still happy with his meal this time: "Wow, Yu Feng, you are so down-to-earth. I didn't expect that the CEO would also like to eat such common things."

"I'm not picky about food, as long as it's healthy and delicious." Yu Feng road.

"Well, you're right!"

"After dinner today, Dr. Manny will come over to check your body.

"Ah, okay. Just... I have already eaten, will it affect the test results? "Gu Ziang just took a bite of the stuffed pancake filled with eggs, sausage and lettuce, and he was a little hesitant.

"It should be fine. She didn't say whether to eat or not among the precautions. "Yu Feng said, "If it is affected, then check tomorrow.

"Isn't it too much trouble? " "Gu Ziang said for the sake of others.

"It doesn't matter, I can afford to pay her. Gu

Ziang: "..."

Well, you have the final say if you have money.

He just needs to eat well.

Manny came very quickly, arriving before nine o'clock.

Yu Feng's assistant sent her to the place and stayed there. Waiting in the car.

Manny wore a pair of wide-leg pants and a plaid shirt tucked into the waistband, which made her look tall and long-legged. She entered Yu

Fenghe's door with her own medical kit in her hand.

Gu Ziang came out.

Manny glanced at Gu Ziang, and Gu Ziang smiled politely at her. On the surface, at least in Manny's eyes, he was just a cute little white rabbit.

"Mr. Yu, I don't. Late? "Manny didn't take Gu Ziang seriously. After a quick glance, he turned to Yu Feng and began to wink. He handed over the medicine box in his hand, hoping to remind the gentleman that Yu Feng could take it.

Gu Ziang intercepted it with great insight. The medical kit spoke enthusiastically: "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, thank you Sister Manny for your hard work! "