40

In the palace.

Not long after Xuanyuan Che arrived at the place where Xuanyuan Kang was playing, Duan Yiming chased after him with an urgent expression. Xuanyuan Che's heart was shocked. Could there be news about Ning'an?

Seeing Xuanyuan Che's eyes shining brightly, Duan Yiming hurriedly handed over the information and said concisely: "Luo Yu is here."

The expression on Xuanyuan Che's face fell instantly, he frowned, and said displeased: "Didn't I call you before? Shouldn't he act rashly while staying at the station?"

"I guess the news about His Majesty and His Majesty's illness has reached him, and he is worried about Your Majesty, so..." Duan Yiming explained a few words, and then added, "But he There are other things I want to report to Your Majesty - there have been some changes in the Moshan clan recently, and I am afraid that they will come to the Central Plains to get a piece of the pie."

Xuanyuan Che then took the information and read it quickly. The focus was indeed on the changes in the Moshan clan, Luo. The thing about Yu was just mentioned in passing.

"My subordinates once told the generals guarding the city that they should stop Mr. Luo for a while when he comes into the city." Duan Yiming scratched his head, "This is what Mr. Yang also asked. Your Majesty... what should we do next?"

Luo Yu, after all, There was also nominally important business to report, so he disobeyed orders and left the station and rushed to Linzhou. Although the more reason he wanted to see Xuanyuan Che.

"Get ready, I want to leave the palace. Go to Luchuan. Or Chaozhou." Xuanyuan Che thought for a moment and said decisively, "I and the prince are going."

"Ah?" Duan Yiming was stunned. How could your majesty hide from his ministers? reason?

"I'm too lazy to deal with him, so just tell him that I'm not here. After collecting the information he reported, let him go back." Xuanyuan Che picked up Xuanyuan Kang and continued to walk out, "I and the prince are just pretending "I'll probably be back in two days."

- Provided Luo Yu won't stay long.

"Yes, I will prepare now." Duan Yiming insisted, "However, I have to go with His Majesty."

"Okay, you can figure it out." Xuanyuan Che knew that Duan Yiming would make the arrangements, so he simply didn't care about anything. .

In just a quarter of an hour, a low-key carriage drove out from the corner gate of the palace and blended in with the carriages coming and going in Linzhou City.

The city gate.

Gu Ziang didn't pay too much attention to Luo Yu's situation. He was a little tired after traveling for days. He sat back and hugged Gu Xiaoxi and began to close his eyes and rest.

He said he closed his eyes and rested his mind, but in fact he couldn't sleep either.

All the way here, my thoughts were on Xuanyuan Che and his eldest son, whom I hadn't seen for a year. What's more, both of them were sick. The closer to where they live, the more articles like this appear. I heard that this situation has been going on for a long time. Neither the imperial doctor nor the doctors with superb medical skills who came here to cure them were able to cure them. , how can Gu Ziang sleep soundly?

Gu Xiaoxi was very energetic now. He nestled in Gu Ziang's arms for a while, then twisted his body and motioned to Gu Ziang to let him down.

"Dad, take it~" Gu Xiaoxi pointed to the wooden box in the corner of the carriage.

Gu Ziang knew that he was going to play with the four wooden figures of their family. He smiled, reached out and opened the door, took out the four wooden figures and placed them on the short table beside them.