Fuck me(superbat)....(Part Three)

Bruce was nervous. He had a date with Clark, and he was sure something would go wrong on this date. Clark had come over early this morning and picked out his outfit, which he hadn't seen yet. Alfred had been keeping it hostage until it was time for the date.

Bruce had to start getting ready anyway. He climbed off the bed and headed into the bathroom. After showering and shaving, he came out to find his outfit on the bed.

He pulled on the pants and shoes before standing to put on the shirt and paused. The shirt was dark blue and had a button front, but it had short sleeves. The shirt would definitely show his scars, so he pulled on the shirt and buttoned it, sighing when he saw that the sleeves showed off most of his scarred arms.

The doorbell rang and Bruce made his way down the stairs. He made it to the door just as Alfred opened it for Clark. "Hey, Bruce," He said after greeting Alfred.

"Hey, Clark let me get me a coat, and we'll go," Bruce said, opening the boat closet.

"Why do you need a coat? It's warm out," Clark asked confusedly.

Bruce eyed the coat before closing the door and exiting the house, closing the door behind him. Clark led him over to the car and opened the door for him and closed it after he got in.

"Where are we going?" Bruce asked as Clark drove down the highway.

"It's a surprise," Clark said, glancing at him and smiling before looking back at the road.

A few minutes later they pulled up in front of a restaurant. Clark quickly exited the car and opened his door. "The Shack," Bruce read as he stepped out of the car taking the hand Clark offered.

"It's not fancy, but you'll love it," Clark said, leading him into the building.

Entering the building Bruce was shocked, on the outside, it didn't look like much. But the inside was beautiful. It looked like a diner straight out of the 1890s.

Clark walked up to the last standing at the podium. "Hey Sandra, Got a table for me?" Clark asked, making the lady look up.

"Oh, hey Clark. You know we always got a table for you," Sarah said, picking up two menus and leasing them to a booth at the back.

"Here you go. I'll be back when you're ready to order," she said, handing them the menu before leaving.

"You come here a lot?" Bruce asked, looking around.

"Yeah, I do. I met Sarah in school, she liked me for a while, but when I came out, she became my friend. She runs the place with her girlfriend and mom," Clark said.

⌚🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕Time Skip🕕🕔🕓🕒🕑🕐⌚

Clark and Bruce walked down a boardwalk overlooking Gotham Bay hand in hand. "This is nice," Bruce said.

"I'm glad you're having fun," Clark said just as an explosion rang out down the street making Clark groan.

"I'll deal with this; why don't you head home, and I'll meet you there when I'm done, and we can continue this," Clark suggested, pulling off his clothes to reveal his suit.

"There's more?" Bruce asked.

"Of course there is," Clark answered, handing Bruce his clothes and taking off.

Bruce went to the car, got in, and headed home. On his way, he thought he caught a glimpse of something blue going by, but he wasn't sure.

Pulling into the driveway he parked the car and got out. He made his way to the door and entered. "Welcome home, Master Bruce Alfred said, as Bruce went past the kitchen. Bruce greeted him back and went up to his room.

Opening the door, Bruce paused and looked around. Candles were lit and placed all around the room, and the lights were off, giving the room a romantic glow. Clark stood and sat at the end of the bed, watching him.

"What's this?" Bruce asked, closing the door, and taking off his shoes.

"You gave me tonight to prove my point. Going to make the most of it," Clark said, standing and coming up to him.

"Clark, I...you," Bruce started but was cut off by lips pressing to him.

"Trust me?" Clark asked, and Bruce nodded.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 684

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 12:15 pm

When are you reading this?