Tall, dark and handsome(Superbatjokes)...(Part Three)

Joker watched from the shadows as Kal saved a woman from a burning building and placed her on the ground. Growling as the woman clung to him longer than necessary.

He watched Kal as he used his super-breath and put out the flame. Superman was about to take off when Joker saw his chance. "Kal," He whispered loudly, knowing the other man would hear and he did.

Kal looked in his direction and frowned. He pouted closer and scolded when he saw it was Joker who was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" The other man asked, still scolding.

"We need to talk," Joker replies and the Kryptonian scoffs.

"I have nothing to say to you? Did Batman send you here? Why? To lie for him?" Kal asked.

"No, he didn't, I came here on my own," Joker said, and Kal simply shook his head before turning away.

The Joker lunged at him, grabbing the other man's cape and secretly attaching a tracking device to it.

"Please, just hear us out," the Joker pleaded. The other man spun around, ripping his cape from his hand.

"No, I suggest you leave me alone, or you will get hurt," Kal said before zooming off at super speed.

Joker pulled out his phone and opened the app that Bruce had given to him for the tracker and watched the little red that moved across the city.

He watched for hours until the dot was finally in one place for more than an hour, by then it was five in the afternoon.

He hopped in his car and drove to the location, coming up in front of a farmhouse. "A farm boy superhero," the Joker chuckled. He parked, got out of his car, and went to the house. Without knocking, he went in.

He entered the kitchen and saw a man who looked a lot like Kal tending to some cows. Smiling, Joker set on the kettle to make some tea. When that was done. He made his tea and sat at the table.

A few minutes later, the man came in and paused at the sight of him. "Tea?" he asked, as the man he now realized was Kal stood there.

"What are you doing here?" Kal snarled, and Joker sighed.

"Will you just listen to what I have to say? Bats, he didn't send me here. I came on my own accord. And I won't stop showing up till you listen," Joker said, and Kal glared.

"Fine," he said, making his way to the stove and pouring some of the still-warm water into a mug before putting a tea bag in and sitting across from the clown. "What do you want?" Kal asked.

"First, I want to apologize. Bats and I never wanted you to find out about it that way," Joker said and Kal stood.

"Then how did you want me to find out about that bastard after we slept together?" Kal asked and paused, "Is that what he was planning? To sleep with me, then dump me, and then you two would laugh about it?" Kal asked, looking extremely hurt.

"What?! No?" Joker replied instantly, "We want you to find out by us confessing?" He told the brunette in front of him.

"Confess what?" Kal asked, folding his arms.

"Confessed our love, we have both been in love with you for years, that's how we got together. We were planning to compete for you, but we kind of bonded and fell in love with each other too. But our love for you was always there. Bats was supposed to date you and ease you into the idea of dating both of us," Joker explains and Kal just stood there, not knowing what to say.

"I think you should leave," Kal said and Joker frowned.

"What?" The clown asked.

"I said LEAVE," Kal snapped, and Joker stood casting one last look at him before leaving the house.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 632

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 4:30 pm

When are you reading this?