CHAPTER 9: Too Blind To See.

Fourth continued to caress Gemini and kiss his chest until it turned red. "Phi..I'm about to cum..!!" Gemini said while stifling his moans. Fourth increased the pace, causing Gemini to cum in his pants.

Gemini took a moment to catch his breath as Fourth patiently waited.

Gemini removed Fourth's belt and unzipped his pants. "What are you planning to do?" Fourth asked innocently,

leaving Gemini puzzled by his sweetness. "I'm going to do this," Gemini replied, giving Fourth a handjob.

Closing his eyes, Fourth let out a soft moan as Gemini picked up the pace, eventually leading Fourth to cum.

"Why did you go so fast, Gem...? I almost moaned out loud," Fourth said in a gentle tone, causing Gemini to blush.

Gemini pushed Fourth and climbed on top of him, accidentally causing Fourth to hit his head on the wall.

"OH MY GOD! I'm sorry!" Gemini laughed, "ouch..Gem.." Fourth whispered softly.

Gemini then went down on Fourth's dick and began to pleasure him, resulting in moans from Fourth. Gemini increased the speed until Fourth came in his mouth.

"Do you want me to go inside you now?" Fourth asked. Gemini, still catching his breath, replied, "Why ask me? You always go in without warning."

Fourth then said softly, "Well, I wanted to ask you..." Gemini blushed and quickly gave permission, saying, "You can go now...I was just shocked."

Gemini covered his face and shyly agreed to be ridden by Fourth. Gemini put Fourth's dick inside him, letting out a loud moan.

"Shh... Gem, they'll hear you outside," Fourth warned. Gemini covered his mouth and began riding Fourth, with Fourth holding his waist and guiding him.

They switched positions, and Fourth started pounding into Gemini.

Gemini tried to stifle his sounds, but Fourth increased his pace. Leaning in close, Fourth whispered in Gemini's ear,

"Let's continue this at my place, Princess. It's too risky to be loud here." Gemini nodded in agreement,

and Fourth continued thrusting until Gemini came, followed by Fourth cumming inside him.

"Damn.." Fourth and Gemini went for another round, but this time Gemini got a little too enthusiastic and ended up breaking the bed. "Oh crap, gem..we broke the bed," Fourth chuckled.

After their second round, Fourth and Gemini cleaned up the room and headed to Fourth's house. As soon as they walked in, Gemini leaned in and kissed Fourth.

Fourth returned the kiss and locked the door behind them. They moved to the couch and had another round before heading to the kitchen.

Continuing their intimate activities, they eventually made their way upstairs to the bedroom. Fourth lay down first and Gemini straddled him, eliciting pleasurable groans from Fourth.

Gemini picked up the pace, causing Fourth to cum once again. Gemini collapsed on top of Fourth, thinking they were finished. Fourth chuckled, and Gemini seemed to catch on.

Curious, Gemini opened Fourth's drawer and found a stash of condoms. "Why do you have so many? Are you sleeping with other people besides me!?" Gemini exclaimed.

Surprised, Fourth explained, "No, I just always buy in bulk. I used to bring one with me before coming to see you."

"You never know when we're going to have sex," Fourth said softly. "Why are you being so sweet today?

Are you trying to manipulate my feelings?" Gemini asked, still on top of Fourth. "I want you to come back to me," Fourth pleaded.

"I'm not going back to you, Phi. You've hurt me too many times already. I can't let it happen again,"