CHAPTER 17: Longing For Someone Special.

A week ago, Gemini spent time with his friends and went shopping, treating himself with Fourth's card and buying things he wanted. When he went to his university on Wednesday, he encountered someone he was trying to avoid - Prim Chanikarn, a girl who had feelings for him.

Gemini had already made it clear to Prim that he was not interested in her, but she refused to accept it and continued to pursue him. Despite not being close friends with her, Gemini found Prim to be an annoying presence who constantly sought his attention.

Although Gemini wanted to distance himself from Prim, he felt unable to do so because of her close relationship with Phuwin. He feared that if he rejected Prim and hurt her feelings, it would affect his friendship with Phuwin.

Prim eagerly ran up to Gemini, holding onto her arm tightly. "P'Gemmmm, I missed you so much! I've been stuck with my mom for the past few months. Don't you miss me too?" Prim asked, still clinging to Gemini.

"Prim, stop it. People are going to think we're a couple. I've already told you, I don't have feelings for you," Gemini replied. "You know you're just saying that because you don't want to be with me until graduation, P'Gem," Prim insisted, refusing to let go of Gemini.

Gemini tried to avoid Prim for two days, but eventually ran into her at the mall. Gemini attempted to sneak away, but Prim suddenly appeared in front of her. "What are you doing here, P'Gem?" Prim asked with a smile. "Just buying some things I need," Gemini answered coldly. "But I thought you said you were broke," Prim said, following Gemini. "When did I say that?" Gemini responded without turning around to look at Prim.

"Gosh darn it," Gemini muttered under his breath as he purchased a latte using Fourth's black card. Prim was taken aback and exclaimed, "Wow! I have the same one but in platinum." She pulled out her card and retorted, "Yeah, whatever." Gemini left, Prim was curious about where he got it from. "Mom? Dad? Is it stolen?" she asked laughing.

"Why would I steal it? What makes you think that?" Gemini asked casually while enjoying his latte. "I just want to know," Prim replied, holding onto Gemini.

"I hate to break it to you, but I'm not available. I have a lover" Gemini said, looking back at Prim. She stood there in shock, "You're...taken...?" she whispered. "I didn't tell you because I knew you would tell Phuwin, but I'm tired of you following me. I'm in a committed relationship, Prim. I already love someone else," Gemini explained.

Prim was devastated and didn't bother to follow Gemini as he walked away. Holding back tears, she ran to her car, crying. Gemini knew he had hurt her, but he needed his personal space.

Previously,

Gemini located the fourth phone and discovered his location. He knocked on the door several times until the fourth opened it, revealing him wearing a tight polo, black pants, and glasses. Gemini caught sight of him.

Fourth was taken aback, "Baby, why are you here? How did you even get here?" Fourth asked as he tidied up his papers. "What were you doing earlier? Why are you dressed like that?" Gemini asked angrily.

"I just came back from Joong's after party, I was reviewing some sponsors and things I need to look at," Fourth explained, pulling Gemini inside and closing the door. "But first, answer my question - why are you here?" Fourth asked Gemini.

Gemini kicked Fourth's feet, causing him to fall to one knee. "I WAITED FOR YOUR CALL BUT YOU NEVER CALLED. I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU BUT YOU NEVER CALLED. I MISSED YOU BUT YOU NEVER CALLED!!!" Gemini yelled, tears streaming down their face.

"What? But I was the one waiting for your call. I thought you were busy with your classes and didn't want to bother you, so I waited," Fourth said, getting up. Gemini punched Fourth's chest, crying, "I missed you so much," Gemini said, hugging Fourth tightly and squeezing his polo shirt from behind.

Fourth embraced Gemini, planting a kiss on his forehead and smiling. "I missed you too," Fourth said, noting the late hour. "It's already 11pm, I doubt any stores are still open. Should I cook something?" Fourth asked Gemini as he began unpacking his belongings in the bedroom.

"I'm hungry," Gemini replied. "I'll cook, what do you want to eat?" Fourth asked, searching for his apron. "I don't want you to cook," Gemini said, gazing at Fourth. "I'll order room service instead. What do you wanna eat?" Fourth said, grabbing his phone from the table.

"I want to eat you," Gemini declared, leaving Fourth puzzled. "What?" Fourth asked, looking at Gemini in confusion. "I said I want to eat you," Gemini clarified, moving closer to Fourth. "Did you come here just for sex?" Fourth inquired.

"Why not have some fun?" Gemini responded, removing his hoodie and tiptoeing to reach Fourth's height before kissing him. Fourth reciprocated the kiss as Gemini ran his fingers through Fourth's hair, knowing it excited him.

Fourth grabbed Gemini's rear, squeezing it as Gemini continued the kiss and unbuttoned Fourth's polo.