chapter thirty-five

"HARRY?" alyra questioned as she stepped into the compartment, she noticed looks from hermione and ron and immediately was scared as harry looked up towards her, "actually, i— i think ill just see you at hogwarts."

"alyra..." harry spoke quietly but she was already gone, her nerves washing over her as she stepped out of the compartment, going to sit with draco instead

"weren't you gonna go sit with potter?" draco asked as she sat down quietly

"i was but— but i don't know." she sighed, leaning against her brothers shoulder, "it's complicated. everything's complicated right now."

"has he done something to you?" draco asked, suddenly sounding upset, "did he hurt you?"

"no, the opposite actually, i did something." she singled as draco's arm wrapped around her shoulders, "i think he might be breaking up with me. i don't know if he'll forgive me."

"what'd you do?"

"i shut him out."

"i told you that you do that too much."

"i know, i didn't listen." she took a deep breath, "i don't mean to do it, i can't control it dray."

"i know."

______

ALYRA WALKED AT draco's side, her twins arm still wrapped around her as she looked safely ahead of her, quickly looking down when her eyes fell upon harry.

"im surprised the ministry is still letting you walk around free, potter." alyra sighed when she heard draco speak to the dark haired boy, "you better enjoy it while you can."

"dray, leave him alone." alyra spoke, her voice was soft, "he's not done anything wrong. he's never done anything wrong to you can you stop being such a jerk all the time?"

"i expect thet s a cell in azkaban with your name on it." draco ignored his sisters words and continued talking at harry, who ultimately ignored him until that comment, the dark haired boy lunging towards the malfoy as draco held alyra in front of him, making harry accidentally hit her instead, "what'd i tell you, alyra? he's a complete nutter." draco said as he pulled his sister away, the blonde girl holding the side of her face a little where harry had hit her

"just let him be, draco." alyra broke off of his hold, "just leave him alone for my sake. i really care about the both of you and im sick of you trying to make me choose you over him becuase it's just not going to work."

alyra walked past him angrily, leaving her brother, his friends and the golden trio shocked at the way she had blown up on her brother.

_____

harry and alyra talk soon probably. who's scared? (me)