chapter forty-seven

THE HOLIDAYS WENT MUCH TOO FAST in alyras opinion. soon enough, grimmauld place was going crazy as molly ushered her kids plus harry, hermione, and alyra around the house to get their stuff all together.

alyra struggled to pull her trunk down the steps as venus kept jumping up onto the trunk and onto alyras head, jumping right back up everytime the blonde would shake her off. harry watched from the foot of the stairs, laughing quietly to himself as the girl struggled, "bloody hell, venus, you're gonna kill me." she groaned as she tripped a little, catching herself quickly on the wall beside her and catching her trunk with her foot so it wouldn't go tumbling down the steps.

"need some help darling?" she heard harry's voice as she went back to her circle of pulling, venus jumping, shaking venus off, and pulling again, and quickly turned around

"yes!" alyra nodded, out of breath from the struggles that had as near workout level for her, "yes, please."

"okay." harry nodded, and pulled his wand out, levitating alyras trunk into the air and letting it fall smoothly through the air before landing beside him carefully

"are you kidding me." she frowned a little, "you couldn't have told me i could just do that when i was visibly struggling?"

"you were funny to watch." harry shrugged in response and alyra walked down the steps in a huff, the dark haired boy laughing as he picked venus up off of his girlfriends head, "venus seems to like your hair as much as i do."

"nobody's as weird as you when it comes to my hair, trust me." alyra told him as she picked up her trunk, which was now easier to move ow that she was on the solid ground and not the stairs any longer. she smiled a little at the sight of her cat purring against harry's chest, "she really likes you."

"mhm." harry nodded, stroking the fur on the cats head

______

AS THEY GOT TO THE SCHOOL, alyra was pulled away from harry by draco.

"keep an eye on her." alyra motioned to the cat in harry's arms and harry nodded as draco pulled his sister to speak with him

"are you alright?" draco asked as they walked side by side

"im doing okay, yes." alyra nodded a little, a tiny smile forming at her brothers worry for her, "how was your holiday?"

"awfully boring without you there." draco sighed, "i was worried sick about you the entire break. i mean, when i awoke and you weren't beside me anymore i was incredibly confused and worried before i remembered what mother had told you the night before."

"how is she?"

"she's okay, worried about you as well." draco told her, "father barely left the west wing all break, it was not a very fun break."

"i bet..." she replied, "if it makes you feel any better, mine was pretty good. i know you hate the weasleys but they're incredibly kind to me, and were extremely welcoming."

"i don't understand how you put up with them." draco rolled his eye a little, "incredibly annoying that whole lot of them are."

"okay, dray," alyra muttered as she rolled her eyes in response, "im gonna go make sure venus isn't driving harry mad. she's been in a strange mood lately."

"okay." draco replied with a small nod as alyra walked away from him

the blonde girl began making her way back towards harry but paused for a moment when she saw cho approach him. her smile dropped the slightest bit when she noticed him smile at her once she stepped next on him, she decided to go up and listen in a little.